instagram?

Bright

"Who were they?", Win asked turning towards me. Okay now how do I explain this to him. What if he judges me for my pathetic self? I noticed he was waiting for me to respond since I spent a little too much time staring at the floor to avoid eye contact with him. We paid for our shirts and headed out of the shop without saying a word. I knew he was still expecting me to respond but I was having thoughts of my own.

"It's okay if you don't wanna talk about it. But if they come up to you again, tell me alright", he said again breaking the long silence between us.

"Why would I call you? Like, I'm thankful for the fact that you helped me out there earlier but I don't want to drag you into this mess"

"Well you helped me a lot, I want to do the same for you. Plus you definitely can't defend yourself so I'll be there"

Did this guy just low-key insult me?

"Come let's have some lunch", he told me and started walking ahead of me.

Luckily we didn't bump into Saint and Zee after the whole situation and so the rest of the 'hang out' went smoothly. We talked a little more than usual. Well any conversation with Win is a lot since he doesn't really talk much. But I feel like we're getting more comfortable with each other now which was great, at least for me.

"So how was your day with your friend?", mom asked me as I got back home. Friend. I'm not sure if Win is just a friend to me. Not that he was anything more, but that label was just not enough for what Win is right now.

"It was good"

"So you're not there on Instagram or anything?", I exclaimed when Win and I were talking during our break at the restaurant.

"Nah. Not that I have any one to keep in touch with so"

"Well I guess. I have the account to follow celebrities and all that", I said, rubbing my nape. At the moment even I didn't have actual friends that I followed. It was only my cousins who I don't really mind and celebrities as I mentioned before.

"Well, should I make one? Not that I want to follow celebrities. I can follow you I guess", Win said with a soft voice. Something that I hadn't heard before.

"You should! It would be fun"

"Alright"
.
.
.
.
Dry chapter. But BrightWin getting close now❤️ Thanks for reading!