just enough

Win

It's been a month since I started working at a bar that I found and I randomly hook up with people who are willing to throw their money to do so as well. It wasn't part of the whole bar- working thing, that's just something I offered on my own. I had heard that people have their 'first time' with the one who they truly love and it was supposed to be special and full of love.

Well it was special for me because my first time got me 4000 baht which was enough for my one month's rent. I don't know about the whole love part though. Most of my hookups were with men, which was fine though. It's not like I could choose anyway. I just needed the money to survive.

I had some guys who used to come back few times which probably meant I was pretty good right? Though I feel like I didn't have to do much. I just had to lie down, fake my moans while different people came and used me. Now you must be wondering why I am 'faking them moans'. I never felt satisfied, simple. Or maybe because my mind was preoccupied with calculating how much money I'll be getting and how much I'll need. My 'work' usually starts at 7pm, from the bar. I just go around getting drinks from the bartender to the different tables and flirt with random people who are sure to be out to get someone to fuck around with, that would be me. And when I had secure my target, wait for them to invite me over to their place. Let them do their stuff, get paid and I'm back to my place in the morning where I crash off till like afternoon or so. Pretty decent work schedule isn't it?

So after a month of all this, I had over 50,000 baht in hand which was more than what I got from my own uncle when he decided to kick me out of my own place. Fun. I paid for the monthly rent and stocked up my place with food which I really needed after so long. It's like my life was slowly getting back on track, but at the same time it's not. It's not like I can hoe around every single day for the rest of my life. I will only do this till I have enough money and then probably stick to just waiting tables at the bar. That's the plan.
.
.
.
.
Okay sorry if this was a little boring. I hope you liked this short chapter though. Thank you for reading!