Chapter Thirteen

You beautiful people got me some likes (and super awesome comments), so I decided to upload this sooner. Thank you so much for liking and commenting! You guys made my day.

-------

All of us were in tears as the movie credits rolled in.

"This is my ultimate favorite movie!" I laugh out. Steve Carrell is a genius.

"Mine too." Bella, Mary, and Athens all state in unison.

"Gosh, it's so funny." I state, finally calming down.

"What do you guys want to do now?" Mary asks, turning on the lights we turned off for the movie. "I'm bored."

I look at my watch. "If you guys want, we could skype the Barcelona team. They should be in the locker room getting ready for practice." This time difference is weird. "If my hunches are correct, Luis Suarez brought his laptop."

"Let's do this!" Mary yells. "I'm not nervous to see the best team ever!" She says nervously.

I laugh as I turn on my laptop. While it powers on, all the girls fix their hair and clothes. Once it finally comes alive, I sign into skype. Just like I thought, Luis was indeed on. That guy always had technology with him. I don't even know why.

"Ready?" I ask them as they nervously twitch. They nod silently and I hit the video chat button. I set the laptop down on the coffee table across from us.

Connecting.

"Mini Messi!" Luis grins answering the skype. "Guys I got Carson online! Put on some clothes!" He yells in Spanish. I laugh as I hear the guys cheering.

"Carson!" Neymar yells appearing into the screen. Shirtless. I could see Bella drooling from the corner of my eye. "And friends!" He adds.

"Hey Ney!" I grin.

Soon all the team has piled into view, that included Marc, who I could tell Athens was staring at.

"Who's this?" Uncle Leo asks.

"These are my friends. You guys wanna introduce yourselves?" I ask the three of them who stare at me.

Bella perks up first. "I'm Bella!" She grins.

"I'm Athens." Athens introduces.

"Aw you guys saved the best for last!" Mary grins, making the team burst into laughter. "I'm Mary." She says.

"It's nice to meet you!" Alves smiles.

"You too! We're all huge fans of your team." Bella grins.

The team grins and Neymar says something quietly, in Portuguese, to Uncle Leo who slaps the back of his head.

"Thanks. Hopefully Carson will bring you guys to one of our games." Pique says from the back of the group.

"Ouch! Someone stepped on my foot!" Iniesta says in Portuguese. Everyone ignores him though.

"Tell us who your favorites on the team are!" Neymar says.

"Hmm. That's a hard question because I love you all." Mary says. But she loves Ronaldo more if you know what I mean.

"C'mon, no ones feelings will be hurt. Just choose a favorite!" Is this considered peer pressure? Eh, probably not.

Mary groans. "I'm gonna have to go with Messi." She says. The whole team nods.

"That's understandable. This guy's breaking records. Now who's your favorite Athens?" Pique says. Athens blushes after realizing that they remembered her name.

"I'm gonna have to go with Marc Bartra." She says, blushing even redder. All the guys 'aw'.

"Thanks!" Marc calls from the middle. "You're my favorite too!" He even throws in a wink.

"Hey!" Mary, Bella, and I all call. Everyone laughs.

"Bellaaaaaaaa," Neymar says, dragging out her name.

Bella doesn't even have to think about it before replying. "You're actually my favorite Neymar!" She calls.

Everyone 'aw's again. Neymar grins at her.

"She's the smart one everyone. Clearly she has good taste!" Neymar says.

"What about you, Carson?" Uncle Leo asks. "Who's your favorite?"

"Manuel Neuer." I answer.

"What? The player has to be on this team!" Neymar argues.

I scoff, offended. "Well Manuel Neuer deserves to be on any team he wants. He might as well be on your team." I explain.

"Great to see where your priorities stand." Pique calls sarcastically.

"Only for you, Pique." I say. I bang my chest twice and throw up a peace sign. The team bursts into laughter.

I smile at them. "We should let you guys go." I say sadly.

All guys whine. "We'll see you later!" Uncle Leo calls before the call ends.

For a second all of us stare at the blank laptop.

"So?" I say.

"Coolest freaking sleepover I've ever been to." Mary says. "We literally just talked to the FC Barcelona team."

"Athens and Marc sort of flirted!" Bella teases.

Athens blushes. "Oh my gosh." She says, holding her hands to her cheeks. "He's so attractive."

"Who?" Daniel asks, walking past the room.

Athens blushes again. She says, "No one!" While Mary says, "Marc Bartra."

Confusion passes over Daniel's face. "Isn't he on the FC Barcelona team. I think I read something on him in a sports magazine. Dude looks like a tool."

Excuse me? You look like a tool, I want to say but instead I say, "I don't think he's a tool. Maybe seductive but he has a right to be. Have you seen his jaw line?"

Daniel shakes his head and mumbles, "Girls." Before leaving.

All of us look at each other.

"I'm gonna cherish this moment for the rest of my life." Bella says. "This was by far my best day ever."

"Agreed." Mary says. The three of them sit there with star struck looks on their faces.

I'm glad I could make them happy. Everyone deserves to meet their idols. They handled it well compared to me meeting Manuel Neuer. Could you really blame me though?

"Thank you." Athens says, hugging me. "I don't want you to feel like we're using you to meet them." She says.

I laugh. "You guys are so sweet. We were friends before you even knew who I was. It's cool. It was my idea to skype them anyway." I say. Mary and Bella also join the group hug.

These girls are literally the sweetest.

"Now, are we going to have a Pretty Little Liars marathon or not?" I ask.

All the girls smile and we sit back down to get this party started.