{1}

rewrote on- december=15=2020

sorry for spelling mistakes lol.-
ukai loved volleyball his whole life. it was a way to escape the pain and the stress of his life. ukai played throughout all of his years at Karasuno. after his years at Karasuno he stepped away from volleyball. it will always have a place in his heart but it was better this way. he never expected to step foot in that gym again until one ordinary day at work.

takeda was always a shy person. he was asked to overview the volleyball team during the time that they had no coach. takeda was a average person. he had the same routine every day. wake up at 5am, get ready and go to Karasuno high, he worked as a teacher during the day but after the school day was over he aided as the advisor for the Karasuno volleyball team.

takeda knew they needed a coach for the team because they would not get anywhere with him filing in as a coach. he knew that the old ukai had a grandson and he knew he had a volleyball background because of his grandfather so he did some digging. takeda finally mustered up the courage to go to ukai's store.

takeda had gone into this store plenty of times. he stopped going so frequently when he knew that coach ukai's grandson was the one who sat behind the counter. the crisp (cRispY) morning air districted takeda's for most of his walk until he got a few steps closer. as takeda walked down the road nearing the store he noticed he felt butterflies in his stomach. he never had had this feeling but he shook the feeling off as he entered the building.

ukai sat behind the counter like he had done for what seemed like ages. ukai noticed the familiar face enter the store. ukai always felt weird when he has around. ukai sat up straighter(ha ha like he can be straight//not sorry i made that joke)than he had been, his hands started shaking and got warmer as the man approached him, his face became more red than it was before the man entered the store.

"hello again takeda. it's been a while since i've seen you in the store." ukai said while picking up a pack of his cigarettes and lighter. takeda bowed as he stood in front of the man. "hello ukai. yes sir has been i suppose." that was all that takeda could really remember from their conversation. takeda seemed to go blank as he asked ukai to coach the Karasuno volleyball team.

takeda stepped out of the store. the breeze of the outside air hit him just barely as he stood outside of the store. takeda felt defeated after being turned down by ukai to coach the team. but takeda would not give up.

—————————

okay well that was it. nothing special. i didn't really know what i was doing while writing this but meh. so i guess i might write another "chapter". reminder- none of the photos/characters/art on these belong to me they belong to the rightful owner unless i say that it's mine. have a good day.
peace bruh