{9}

okay so first off..how the fuck am i almost at 500 reads...
also reading last chapters i've noticed that i've changed the format a lot which is fucking messing with me so i might fix that.
secondly i'm running on 4 hours of sleep and i haven't eaten anything in like 36 hours...soooooo ya know..
we weren't supposed to be moving for another couple of weeks but it snowed where i live so they told us to just move in since all of the paperwork and everything is all set so know i have to pack up my whole house in less than 3 days...
okay ima stop talking because i know i'm annoying as fuck.
reminder-no characters/art/photos belong to me unless it says so.
sorry for spelling/grammar mistakes
——————————————————————-
time skip to middle of episode 5 season 2-

ukai pov-

takeda finished speaking to the children. i looked over to see him yawning. he looked awful.
adorable but awful. i made him drive almost all the way home so i don't doubt he's tired.

"are you good to get home? you seem really tired."
i asked as i grabbed my bags.
"yeah." he yawned again.
"i should be good." he gave me a smile and stated to walk towards his car.

he packed his bag into the car and got into the drivers seat. it was probably weird for me to just be staring at him as he got into his car but i wanted to make sure he got home safe.
i looked over again to see him practically
asleep. 'yeah don't lie to me.'
i laughed as i walked over to his car.

i opened his door and bent down to be at eye level with him. "you sure your good to drive home?"
he slowly opened his eyes.

his eyes are a brown-hazel color. reflections of the stars shined on his glasses. at that moment i really just wanted to pull him in for a kiss.
but i know i cant.

"i'd say i'm good." he yawned again. "but i don't want to drive irresponsibly. i'll just call a taxi."
i grabbed his phone before he could. "you don't have any reason to pay for a taxi when i can just drive you." i put my hand out for him to grab. a moment of hesitation came from him but eventually he grabbed my hand.

i helped him walk to the passenger seat. "don't you still have your car?" he asked. "it's fine. now where do i go?" he gave me the directions. i started driving and he quickly fell back asleep.

his apartments weren't a long way away from mine actually so that made it easier for both of us. i could hear his little snore as i drove
on.

i looked over to see him cuddling his coat like it was a blanket. he was smiling in his sleep.
'cute..'
i continued to drive before i looked over to see takeda stirring in his sleep. "hey.. you okay?" i tried to talk in a small, quite voice. he slowly opened his eyes. "yeah..how far are we from my apartment."
ukai parked the car.
"we're here."

takeda stretched his arms. i got out of the car and grabbed takedas bags. "hey i can grab those."
he said sleepily. "it's fine." he groaned.
'that was cute.'
i could feel my face begin to flush a bright red color.
thank god it was dark so he couldn't see my face.

i followed him up the stairs to his apartment.
he slowly unlocked his door. he was so sleepy he forgot how to put it in correctly. "did you get any sleep last night?" he looked back at me as he pushed open the door.
"kinda."

he stepped inside and turned on the lights. his apartment was a small but cozy apartment that matched his simple and calm personality very well.
the kitchen was small but had plenty of cooking items.
'i remember him telling me he enjoys cooking'