{16}

i hope y'all don't hate me🤠✌️
ima just give you this..
sorry it's short but i had to..
reminder-no characters/art/photos belong to me
sorry for grammar/spelling mistakes
————————————————————-
5 years earlier-
third person pov-

"takeda..do you really think i loved you? it was clear form the start i didn't. look at you! your as pale as winters snow. your eyes the ugliest shade of brown there is! you look like a raggedy doll kids play with!" he shouted at the raven-haired boy. takeda quickly scrambled back avoiding any physical contact.

tears staining his pale skin he finally spoke. "but why..why did you have to lie for so long?" takeda asked as he whimpered from pain. physical and emotional.

"you were just a game takeda. you will always just be a game. someone people can drop as soon as you get boring. that's why. that's why no one will ever love you. that's why your trash. that's why your worthless." he spat at the shaking boy.

"please don't do this! i promise i'm better than yo i think i am! i can change. please just don't do this. i'm begging you!" takeda plead as the taller man walked towards the front door.

"i told you. i don't love you. no one can love you. no one can love someone like you. someone who is such a monstrosity that they don't even see it." he ran his fingers over the smaller mans face. sobs still coming from the smaller as the man left thru the door.
never looking back.

present time-
third person pov-
"ukai."

takedas voice was soothing and calm. he was pretty quiet and sounded tired. 'i do regret doing it so late he's probably wiped from the day. but we leave tomorrow. i had to do it today. tonight. right now.'
ukai thought to himself.

slowly ukai turned around. to takeda it felt like a huge reveal of something. it was. it was a huge reveal of his feelings. takeda slowly made his way closer to the younger male.

ukais soft tanned skin stood out in the moonlight. a perfect outline of his body casting down on the ground. he was wearing a pretty normal face. he was fidgeting with his fingers clearly due to stress. his hair was down. takeda has always loved to see his hair down. takeda doesn't know why but it's just so satisfying.

takeda was in a loose white shirt and a pair of black sweatpants. the clothes were clearly to big on him so you couldn't really see his body outline. the light coming from the sky projected a light onto his pale skin which made it stand out. he was wearing a soft simple expression. ukai knows this expression..remorse.

the two men stood in silence for a few minutes. simply enjoying each other. they knew they eventually had to speak but neither wanted to ruin this perfect moment. the sound of the wind and the silent city below sent shivers up takedas spine thinking about how much it seems like some shitty drama.

"so.." ukai cut himself off before he even began. takeda felt tears threatening to fall but had to fight back the urge. he also had to fight the urge to run over and pull ukai into a kiss. he had to remember what he was told so long ago..

your just a game.

ukai stared at the shorter male for another good 5 minutes. at this point it was just a staring contest. takeda was still fighting tears. while ukai was fighting the urge to grab the man and run away with him and let no one ever see him again. ukai really wanted to talk but it felt as if he couldn't talk. as if there was something that was stopping him from speaking.