{20}

let's just do this.
no characters/art/photos belong to me.
sorry for grammar/spelling errors.
————————————————————
"oh my fucking god! see i told you takeda."

a females voice echoed thru the gym as the two quickly let go of each other. the two men quickly separated even tho they had already been caught and ended up looking even more guilty than they had been.

"well..i'm just gonna go since i don't have to kick sense into you two now. bye bye.." she said closing the gym door leaving awkward

the two sat in silence. but weirdly it wasn't awkward silence. finally after what seemed to be so long they finally embraced with each other but at the same time that it felt wrong it felt so right.

"ukai.." before takeda could speak he got cut off by the other standing up. "come 'ere." ukai said holding out on of his hands towards the tiner man. takeda quickly took the larger hand and stood up accordingly with the other.

ukai pulled the tiner man into a tight hug. takeda sunk into the others warmth. it felt as if every doubt, fear, saddened thought left. just the two men. just two fucking idiots who love each other. words didn't need to be spoken. well not at this moment. their actions spoke so many more words than any vocal movement could.

the two stayed wrapped in each other's warmth ignoring the outside world. they didn't want to bother any progress they had made that night so instead of talking about what happened they went their separate ways. promising that they would talk in the morning. but it's best they didn't talk that night.

as takeda stepped thru his front door he did the same thing he did every night.

he sat his briefcase down on the little chair next to the door. he slid off his shoes and his coat. he walked into the bathroom to wash his face. instead of the overwhelming thoughts of disappointment that he's felt so many times when he came home alone he felt happy. he felt the happiness that he finally got to do the thing he'd wanted for such a long time.

he sat silently in bed. the overwhelming joy taking over him. tears began to fall. of course they weren't sadness. they were the product of happiness. he was overwhelmed with this happiness of knowing that he truly did love him.

he wasn't sure before that kiss. but he now knew for sure that this is what he wanted. what he needed.

ukai walked thru the darkened alleyway. ignoring the bright lights on the street towards takeda's apartment building. he couldn't fall asleep. everything that had happened in such a short period of time. and everything that happened just today made ukai antsy. he couldn't wait until tomorrow to see takeda's again he needed to see him now.

"ukai you look creepy." a voice echoed thru the darkened hallway as ukai made his way up too his other's apartment. "hey." he turned around to face his old friend. "you did it. i'm proud." he could see her tearful eyes in this horrible lighting. "thanks. but i wouldn't have done it without your help. so thank you."

a smile spread across her face as she approched him. as she pulled the fake blond into a hug she whispered into his ear. "if your hurt him i will cut off you dick and balls. send them to your family in the mail. so be careful how you proceed with this relationship." ukai chuckled. "will do. but honestly thank you." she pulled away facing the tired looking man. "now go see your future husband." a bright red blush spread across his face as he hurried upstairs.

the sound of a knock echoing thru takedas tiny apartment drew him from his thoughts. he slowly got up and made his way to his front door. opening the door he was met with a tired looking ukai. takeda laughed and motioned the younger into his arms.

ukai gladly burrowed his head in the crook in the olders neck. rubbing circles on ukais back as he listened to his breathing hitching. "you okay ukai?" ukai sniffled. "i'm tired but i can't sleep." takeda chuckled a little bit at seeing such vulnerability in ukai.

"let's go lay down okay? you're heavy." a little smile spread across the fake blonds face as he follows takeda to his bed. plopping down on the bed as takeda motnioned the younger to come lay down. "come 'ere ya big baby." ukai let a little smirk slip as he laid down next to the other burring his head in his neck once again.

takeda held onto the youngers waist not letting even an inch of space be between the two. ukai began to play with the others dark hair. twirling it around his finger as he continued to take in the others warmth.

"i love you." a slight red was now visible on the olders face as listened to the younger speak. "i love you too. now go to sleep you big baby. we'll talk in the morning." takeda said rubbing circles on his back.

before the two men knew it they fell asleep. wrapped in each other's arms.
taking in the others warmth.
they knew the love they have for each other can't compare to anything else thrown their way.
nothing at all.
————————————————
super cheesy and short but stillll
so holy fuck..
i just want to say thanks for reading this because  honestly i didn't like how i wrote it but i did enjoy getting to write it sooo
im might write an epilogue just to clear certain nothings up but besides that it's done so thats funnn
also the letter gonna be up like right after this because i'm not waiting until tomorrow to put it up.
so heres this because it's too true