an epilouge of sorts

this is cringe....
—————————————
the sound of rain echoing thru the empty house. the flashing lighting outside shining thru the big windows. the sound of booming thunder present every few minutes. and..the sound of a baby crying.

"keiii! get the baby!" a yell echoed thru the dark house as hurried foot steps erupted. a tall figure crept thru the hallway sounding quite rushed to get some where. a loud echoing of a door opening and shutting was now present as the storm began to calm down.

"hey babess. you okay?" keishins hushed voice asked the tiny figure who was currently balling its eyes out as they held onto a yellow blanket. "your okay. daddy's here now." he said as he picked up the tiny baby and cuddled it closely to his chest.

the sound of 'coos' and hushing could be heard around the house. once again a pair of hurried feet and a swift opening and shouting of a door was now present.

"why's she awake?" a quite but yet stern voice asked as they walked into the dark room. "must've been woken up by the storm." keishin said turning to his tiny husband. a bright smile could be seen coming from the dark-haired male as he approached his husband and their tiny daughter.

"hey baby." ittetsu said reaching out his hands as a way to say 'i want the damn baby.' keishin slowly put the brown haired into his husbands arms as he admired the way his partners eyes shine in the dark night.

"go get some milk. i wanna get her back to sleep so i can go back to sleep." keishin chuckled as he approached the door leading into the hallway. "mk." ittetsu chuckled at his husband as he sat down in the rocking chair near her bed.

cradling in his arms as he hummed to himself and to the little one. the storm had almost fully stopped and the only sound coming from outside was the rain against the window and the wind echoing thru the night.

he admired his daughters blue eyes. the woman they adopted her from had the brightest blue eyes they had ever seen. they looked like a clear spring sky. hair brown as spring soil and the kindest smile they had ever seen. she slowly had inherited the brown hair and the blue eyes but had a devil smile.

they always laughed when their little 2 teethed monster would flash a smile to them. the first time she'd met the kageyamas, hinata ran away because her smile scared the shit out of him.

"here ya go." ukai said setting the little bottle of milk next to his husband. "thank you." ittetsu said in a hushed tone as he picked up the clear bottle and began to near the child.

before the two knew it she began to smile. the 2 little teeth in the for shining as bright as the moon. the little devil smile had turned into how it feels to run on in a field barefoot on the prettiest spring day.

the chuckled at the sight of their little one smiling before laying her back into her bed.

they left the room and walked down the hallway together. hand in hand. "i wonder if she'll play volleyball?" ittetsu asked his now dark haired husband as they approached their bedroom.

"yes. she definitely should. and she should definitely be a setter. then she can apart of the pretty setter squad." ittetsu chuckled as he pulled down the sheets. "don't ever saw 'pretty setter squad' again. it makes you sound like a grand father." keishin chuckled as he sat himself next to his dark haired husband.

"this kinda feels..reminiscent. but now we have a child. and we're married. and i could go on a rant about everything that's different from 10 years ago. like your god damn dark hair. i love it but at the same exact time i want to rip it out and put it down the drain." a quiet chuckle came from the brown haired man as he began to run his fingers thru his partners hair.

"your hair is still as dark as the night sky. you don't even have grey hair yet." ittetsu gasped as snaked his husbands hand away from his hair. "are you trying to imply i'm old!?" keishin laughed as he put his hand back in his husbands hair. "no. never would i."

"thank you." ittetsu said gripping onto his husbands hand. "for what?" keishin asked intertwining his fingers in the others. "for everything." keishin flashed another smile and pulled his husbands tiny face towards him.

as they seperated for air keishin laid down. pulling his husband close to body. not letting their be any space between the two. rubbing circles on his back as he whispered into his ear.

"i love you." ittetsu chuckled and buried his head deeper into his husbands chest. "i love you too. now let's go to bed ya big baby." he responded as his partner laid a kiss on top of his head.

before the two men knew it they fell asleep. wrapped in each other's arms.
taking in the others warmth.
like they had done for what seemed like a million times.
————————————
short but sweet and kinda cringe.
so thanks for reading i guess and bye
i might so back and fix some things from the story but i really do kinda like how it ended and stuff soooo

🎉 You've finished reading 𝑢𝑘𝑎𝑖 𝑥 𝑡𝑎𝑘𝑒𝑑𝑎-𝑢𝑘𝑎𝑡𝑎𝑘𝑒 🎉