{6}

i had to go to a funeral today so i'm a little sad so i decided to write a "sad" chapter.
this one hit a little too close to home for my liking but whatever.
ignore the spelling/grammar mistakes
no photos/characters/art/ belong to me
———————————————————————
the next day-
takeda pov

he stepped outside to smoke. i was left there wondering what he would do after the game against nekoma. he said he was only with us until after that game but i could tell he wanted to stay. i sat myself on the ground by the doors to take a breather. my mind of course started to wonder..

11 years earlier
"mother..i have something i need to tell you."
"oh takeda dear we haven't seen you in months how about we go to dinner before we have a conversation."
"mom..i have to tell you this."
"fine. but make it quick."
takeda sat down in front of his mother how had placed herself on the couch.
"well...um."
"well out with it son. i don't have all day."
"i am.."
before he could speak his mother got up from where she had been sitting.
"we're going to dinner you are taking to long to speak."
takeda coudlnt help but do this.
"MOM!"
his mother turned around in pure horror at him yelling at her.
"i'm s..s..sorry mother. i should just go."
his mother was still in shock over what had just happened.
"ittetsu..i'm sorry dear. please tell me what you were going to say."

he stood there frozen.
he felt as if his whole body could give out at any moment.
he was shaking uncontrollably and one single tear fell from eyes.
"i'm gay."
it felt as if the world had stopped spinning. he felt his knees give out,  he felt the tears burst out from his tear ducts, he felt his mother's disappointed face looking down at the trembling man on the floor.
"how could you."  his mother spat out as she watched her son. "what do you mean 'how could you'!"  takeda spat out as the tears spilled down his eyes.
"go."

those words coming from his mother's mouth were the worst thing he had ever heard spoken.
"mother please. i am your son." takeda in between the whimpers and the tears. "you are a disappointment to everyone!" she yelled at her son who slowly looked up at her.
"your disgusting. it's unnatural and you know it." those words hurt him like no other.
"go please before i do something i don't want to do." she said at the young man.

he felt like the world just shattered into a million pieces.
"get out of my house!"
she yelled once again.

as he walks away from his mother's house he feels remorse for how he is. for who is.
he was taught it was unnatural and that it was a horrible thing. but he knew he couldn't let this define him.

back to normal time
third person pov-

"sensei..are you okay?"  ukai said as he looked at the man sitting there.
takeda was trembling but he was not crying luckily. "sorry..i spaced out for a second."  takeda said as he looked at ukai who was down on his knees holding the still trembling man.
"what were you thinking about..? if you don't mind me asking."  ukai said as he let the man go. ukai sat next to the man. takeda leveled his breath and stopped shaking.
"just some stuff.."  takeda said so quietly but ukai could still hear him.

"okay. well let's get up! the team should be back may second." ukai said as he got up.
he extended his hand for takeda.
—————————————————————
yeah so i'm depressed even more now after writing this.
usually i wouldn't be so upset but since i know how it feels it kinda makes me wanna yeet myself off a bridge.
i am gonna put a reminder for you all who are struggling right now-
i don't wanna go to deep but i am gonna say it since it has to be said.
you are loved.
you aren't a disappointment.
you aren't disgusting.
your a human being.
if people treat you like you are fucking trash
drop them.
i know that it is hard to deal with those kinds of people but your fucking stronger than you and others might think.
now that that's done-
here's a meme

i should've put this one on chapter 3 but whatever