{13}

i'm going to re-do the layout of all of these chapters sometime this week so that it looks the same cause it's annoying that they don't match.
should i change the cover of the story to something more aesthetic?
ima kinda going insane rn about perfecting the most random things so should i make it more aesthetic or just stick with this cover?
also i have many chapters of a daisuga story and tsukiyama story but do y'all want me to release them or should i just keep them in the cellar called google docs lol.
so im gonna update this pretty often cause life is kinda back to normal for me.
reminder- no characters/art/photos belong to me.
sorry for the grammar/spelling mistakes i definitely didn't make sure to double check everything
oops.
—————————
day 2-
after what happened in the middle of the night-
takeda pov-

i woke up to the sound of someone snoring.
i look up at the clock to see that it's almost 5:30. i slowly get up and make my way to the bathroom. as i stepped inside i noticed my red puffy eyes. my cheeks stained from tears. i all around look like a mess.

after washing my face i leave the bathroom to be greeted by a tired looking ukai. he was wearing a black sweatshirt that was way too big on him. he was sitting criss-cross on his blanket. he yawned a slowly stretched his arms and said good morning quietly. "can i ask you something teach?" i look over to see the man wearing a serious expression. i nodded telling him to continue.

"what happened last night? i know you said you saw someone you didn't expect to see but.." i felt tears threatening to fall. pushing that down i answered.
"m-my father is really sick. like deathly sick. she told me to see him before it..it happens but..some shit went down a while ago and i just don't feel comfortable around my family."
i grabbed my phone and checked the messages once again. of course they were filled with hateful messages from family and friends of my family.

soon i couldn't contain the tears any longer. they started to form in my eyes. my cheeks face flushed white. i felt as if i could pass out right at that moment. slowly ukai bent down next to me.
he engulfed me into another hug and held me closely.

"thank you." i said sheepishly. he nodded as he pulled me close to his body. his embrace was warm.
it made me feel safe and calm. i hugged him for what must have seemed like an enternity to him but i wanted to hold onto him for forever.
"thanks.."
he grabbed my hand and pulled me up.
"we are going to get coffee. then we come back and do the games then we need to talk sometime today."
my eyes widened. "okay."
i muttered as i picked up my clothes and locked myself in the bathroom.

ukai pov-

today went by smoothly.
we went for coffee but made small talk nothing to big. during the games we kept our distance trying to coach the boys and stuff like that. finally we were nearing the end of the last game of night.
"hey takeda." he looked up from his notebook.
"hi." he sounded sleepy but i ignored it. "can you maybe..um." i cleared my throat trying to choke out the words i was looking for. "can we talk about whatever happened last night? you seemed pretty shaken up." he looked back down at his notebook.
slowly he answered.
"sure."
i nodded and went back to where i was originally standing.

later that evening-
third person pov-

takeda was sitting up in their room reading a book.
the sound of the door opening scared takeda half to death. he jumped up and in which ended up dropping his book. ukai started laughing.
hard. it was hilarious to see the tiny man jump up from just a door opening. "hey! don't laugh at me!"
takeda shouted at the younger man who was practically on the floor dying of laughter.
"that was adorable teach. you jumped up like a cat!"
ukai said inbetween laughing. takedas cheeks started to burn red when he said that him getting scared was adorable.