{10}

okay please explain who the fuck in less than 3 days it went from 500 reads to over 600...
so thanks for thattt
so i'm moving this weekend and it kinda makes me wanna yeet myself off of the roof.
so this chapter is really messy tbh.
i definitely did not write it on my sisters couch at 2am last night
no wayyyyy
so here's whatever the fuck this is.
i'm like horrible at descriptive writing so just ignore how i don't know how to do jack shit for this chapter.
because as i said i'm emotionally undstableee.
i honestly don't know what a healthy and stable relationship/feelings are so this is my best trying to write about one..
reminder-no characters/art/photos belong to me unless it says so.
sorry for grammar/spelling mistakes.
———————————————————————
the day takeda saw him walking with her-
ukai pov-

"wow..i of course can't judge you..but takeda..like you like like him but he's the most plain...boring human i know." i laughed at that statement. "that's the thing i thought at first..but i do think i have these feelings.." i cut myself off before i said something more. she linked her arm onto my arm. "well good for you." she looked up a smiled at me.

"i never told you the reason i actually left." i stopped walking and looked at her. "my mother set me up to marry someone. he was rich and that's why my mom wanted me to. when i refused she said she'd take the right away to see nya so i had to.." i could see the tears forming in her eyes. i pulled her close.
"i am so sorry."

she looked up and smiled at me. "if you love him..go get him. if it doesn't work out at least you confessed instead of holding those feelings in. they'll have weigh you down. so go get him and stop being a fucking pussy." i was shocked.
not that she said that but that she sounded so sure that i loved him. but did i want to accept i love him.
do i want to except that if he doesn't feel the same feelings i'm...i don't know what i would
do.

"i've never seen you this way for a person. you clearly love him. with just how you described him at lunch..you fucking love him in a way you've never loved anyone." that statement was true.
all of what she said was true.
i had to stop being a pussy and face these feelings.
i had to tell him how i feel. he might turn me down.
he might resent me but i have to do it.

"you look confused." she poked my face as she spoke. "hey don't do that.." "you okay?" "how do i tell him? do i tell it to him, do i write a letter, do i-" "okay..well um tell it to his face. i know that if someone was confessing their undying love for me i'd prefer it to be face to face. but that's just me."
she put her hand on my shoulder.
"explain." "explain what?"
"what do you feel when you see him? what do you want to do when you see him? have you told anyone else you love him? cause personally i think you love him. i think you just haven't accepted it yet."

she was right i haven't.
so step 1-
except i'm in love with him.

"well..."
"start with the first time you met him."
"okay.."
i thought back to the first time i met him.

march-
third person pov-

"yes..yes sir i understand." takeda was walking into the sakanoshita store. "okay thank you sir." takeda hung up the phone and put it into his back pocket.
"hello." takeda said to the man sitting behind the counter at the store. he made his way over to the fridge area where they kept the milk. he grabbed one gallon of milk and made his way towards the front of the store.

takeda's phone was blowing up with messages from the kids from the high school volleyball  team.
"god these kids." he said under his breath as he put the milk onto the counter. ukai turned around to be met by the most plain yet most beautiful person he'd had seen in...forever.