{5}

for some reason i felt like writing again 🙄
i could always do something productive but that's too much work.
ignore the spelling mistakes and horrible grammar.
ps. no characters/art/photos belong to me unless it says so.
———————————
as takeda walked thru his front door he felt like bursting out into a million tears. he had no idea why he felt like this. he wanted these feelings for ukai to go away. he hated himself for wanting him.
after putting his briefcase on the stool by the door he walked to his bathroom.
'you are a disgrace!'
'get out of my house!'
these feelings of remorse of what his mother said only a few years earlier took over him.

after getting changed into nighttime clothes he sat on his couch.
'why him..?'
'why the one person i'll never have.'
he grabbed the water glass that sat on the coffee table next to him and took a sip.
'these feelings will go away eventually like everything does.'

after pondering about his feelings he walked towards his room. he laid down to to go to sleep. he knew that falling alseep would be the best thing to calm his mind.

ukai slowly but surely made his way up to his apartment. there was a cranky old lady who lived across from ukai who always left her front door open. as he approached his door he saw that the door was open again. ukai did the kind thing and closed it for her.
——————————————
after ukai closed his front door he became pretty light headed so he grabbed a glass of water.
he stocked over to his room and grabbed some night time clothes. after he had gotten dressed he made his way towards his couch.

his nightly routine almost always consisted of him sitting on his couch doing absolutely nothing.
he turned on his television for background sound.
'i love you'
'i promise i'll never leave you.'
'i'm sorry ukai..'
'i have to go. i can't do this anymore.'
the memories filled his mind. one single tear fell from his eye.

he finally got up and stopped replaying these broken memories over and over again in his mind.

as he laid down he tuned out every trouble running thru his mind and narrowed down on the memory of takeda asking him to coach for them for the first time.

"of course sir. sorry for bothering you."
when he turned down takeda's offer he felt something he hadn't felt in forever
remorse
—————————————
as takeda laid in his bed he heard a ding from his cell phone.

ukai- thank you for joining me for beers.

he stared at the ceiling for a minute feeling defeated. he had never felt like this for anyone.

takeda- of course. thank you for buying them.

he put his phone down and tuned out the rest of the world.

ukai smiled at his phone when the notification came up.

ukai-of course. have a good evening.

he put his phone down and looked out of his bedrooms window. the wind could be heard from outside thru the window. ukai couldn't get the picture of takeda's face out of his mind.

'just remember love is a dangerous game.' they both said to themselves as they drifted off to sleep.

————————————
yeah i suck at writing but whatever. i honestly love this ship so much. like wtf is with the sexual tension between these two like um excuse me sir this is mcdonalds..

 like wtf is with the sexual tension between these two like um excuse me sir this is mcdonalds

yeah so i guess here are some memes/wholesome art to look at..i don't even know what i'm doing at this point..

i don't even know what i'm doing at this point

 yeah peace out

yeah peace out.