{8}

so rn i'm balling my eyes out because life is a little fuckerrrr🎶🎶
so here's this..
it's really not that good but i wanted to release something so yee..
also may i just say
the cliffs are really calling to me to just yeet myself off of them.
okay that's all here's whatever the fuck this is.
reminder-no characters/art/photos belong to me unless it says so.
sorry for spelling/grammar mistakes
————————————————————————
time skip brought to you by-
you can't spell sugar without suga

after ukai went drinking with saeko & the other coaches-

takeda pov-

i closed down my laptop and walked towards my bag to grab my night clothes. as i stood over my bag i heard the door to my hotel room open. i looked over to see a very clearly drunk saeko and ukai. "oi teach. take him. he smells like a garbage can. like so do i but whatever." saeko said as she sat him down on the ground.
"bye bye saeko!!" ukai said sounding like if a milk drunk baby could talk. saeko closed the door on her way out leaving takeda with the drunk man.
this was not the first time he had to deal with ukai being drunk but tonight was different.

"takeda" ukai whined as he sat on the floor.
"yes ukai?" when i spoke i saw the man starting to crawl towards me. as he crawled towards me my face turned tomato red. i felt as if i should jump out of the window so he couldn't see my face this red.
yes he was drunk and most likely wouldn't remember about his face being this red tomorrow but it scared takeda.

"i want to snuggle!!" ukai said as he arrived in front of takeda. takeda face turned even redder if that was even possible!
"no."
when takeda spoke he looked down to see the man who had been previously on his knees now curled into a ball.

"please!! your gonna make me cry!"
ukai said as he hugged his knees.
takeda looked sadly at the grown man who was in the fetal position on the ground still.
(please imagine as drunk ukai in the fetal position. now that shits adorable)
as takeda stared at him he saw one single tear fall from ukais eyes. "oh shit." takeda said as he kneeled on the ground next to ukai.
"hey it's okay." takeda said he wiped the tear from ukais face.

"do you love me takeda? cause i love you." ukai said while giving the biggest smile he possibly could.
takeda froze.
he felt as if his whole world had been knocked down with one single punch. not because takeda didn't love him back. but because ukai was drunk and he knew ukai didn't mean it.
"come on lay down." takeda said as he stood up pushing ukai towards the sleeping area. "fine. but i know you love me." ukai said as he crawled towards the bed area.
"sure." takeda said as he walked to the washroomwith his clothes and toiletries.

takeda locked the door as fast as he could. he looked in the mirror to reveal his face to be a blushing mess.
'did he just,.'
'no he's drunk!'
'just no.'
ukai him got changed slowly so he could decrease the time he was around ukai. he brushed his teeth and took a look in the mirror.
'holy shit.'
'he might be drunk but he still just..'
'no stop it,'
he said to himself as he took one last breath before walking out.

he saw ukai curled up in a ball on his bed with the most calm and sweet face takeda had ever seen.
takeda walked over to ukai and tucked him in his blanket.
"i love you ukai."
takeda said before walking over to his bed.
takeda slowly but surely fell asleep to sound of ukais small snores.

the next morning-

ukai pov
i woke up with the worst headache.
i knew i drank last night but i didn't expect to drink so much. i glanced over at the clock that was on the wall to see it was only 5am. usually i would've gotten up at 4am but since i clearly didn't set an alarm since i was so drunk last night i didn't get up. i look over to my right to see takeda sound asleep.
'shit!'
i yelled in my head.
'i fucking said i love him last night.'
"fuck, fuck,fuck."
i said as i raced into the washroom.

i splashed my face with water trying to fully remember what happened last night.
'what the fuck does takeda think?!'
'he probably thinks i'm fucking gay!'
i said to myself as i dried off my face.
'i'm not gay. i'm just attracted to someone who is like really hot and also is a man..'
(also don't try to write at 3am it doesn't go to well as you can see by this chapter)

i walked out of the bathroom to see takeda who was sitting on his bed rubbing his eyes.
'oh my fucking god!!'
'he's so fucking cute in the morning!'
i said as i greeted him.
"hey.." i said so quietly he could probably not even hear me.
"hello." he said turning to look at me.
he smiled sweetly at me before getting up and walking into the bathroom.

'fuck. i fucking love him.'
————————————————
so it would've been better if i wasn't trying to ball my eyes out rn since i'm an emotional little shit.
ima go drink my tea and cry so peace out ✌️
heresss deee meme

okay now ima go after i say-thanks for over 300 reads and for apparently liking this so that's fun

thanks for over 300 reads and for apparently liking this so that's fun.
also i can't get over some of the stuff i wrote in the other chapters honestly i don't remember writing much of these so i forgot i wrote some of this stuff and re-reading the one about takeda made me cry so fucking hard since ya girl is as i said an emotional little shit.
okay now ima go.