{7}

oh thanks for over 100 reads.
so seasonal depression is a bitch but i wanted to write.
this one really sucks but at this point ima call it good.
i'm currently listening to girl in red albums for like the 75th time today so that's fun.
so yeah here's this. it not that great but it's something.
——————————————————————

ukai pov

"i am going out for a smoke." i told takeda as i walked towards the door. he gave me a simple smile but it seemed all of a sudden i had a million butterflies in my stomach.

i made my way towards where our cars are parked.
i opened the car door to grab my lighter and cigarettes when i noticed something shiny on the passenger seat in my car.

i picked up the small item which turned out to be an earring. i would have assumed it to be mine but it was a ruby for the stone. before i knew it tears had started to fall from my eyes. i tried to not think of her often but little things bring back her memories.

1 year ago
"hello. what can i get you?" ukai said as he turned his seat around to see a woman standing there.
she was beautiful like nothing ukai had ever seen.
"would you stop staring." she said as she rolled her eyes. "oh. um yeah sorry." he said as he looked away like a child being scolded. "i just need a pack of cigarettes." she said as she put her money on the counter.

"oh um yes. what brand?" he said as he nervously looked at the cigarettes.
"i don't know any kind works. they aren't for me anyways." she said with an annoyed look.
ukai grabbed a pack of cigarettes for the women.
he rang them up and gave her a kind smile.
"you really shouldn't smile. it gives off serial killer vibes." she said as she walked away. he looked at his shoes with an embarrassed face.

ukai couldn't get the woman's face out of is mind.
she was beautiful.
no words to express how she looked.
(i was binging mha so i just keep on think about how hot momo is..)

"earth to the man who smiles like a fucking serial killer." the woman said as she waved her hands in front of ukai who was off in his own world.
"oh fuck..um sorry." he said jumping out of his seat.
"it's fine. i need another one of those packs of cigarettes you got me a few weeks ago." she said as she twirled her hair on her finger.
"oh okay." ukai said as he grabbed a pack for her.

"besides the cigarettes i need something else."
she said as he was ringing her up.
"okay and that is..?" he said with a confused expression.
"your number and for you to go to dinner with you."
she said picking up the cigarettes. ukai went as red as his face possibly could. "stop getting so flustered and give me your number." she said with a kind smile.

they exchanged numbers and she went on her way.
yes ukai was a good looking man but something like that had never happened to him. they went out that friday and continued to go out for months.
she was kind and caring for him but something with her was always off.
those months were like a dream for ukai.
it was a dream that came to a horrible holt.

6 months ago

ukai woke up to an empty bed.
he guessed that his girlfriend had went out for the morning so he ignored it until he got home that night.

that night he walked into his apartment to see her standing in the middle of the living room with suitcases and bags.
"ukai...i" she said when she saw the young man walk inside.
"what the hell is happening? are you going somewhere.?" ukai said as he stuttered over his words. "well...yes i have to go back home."
she said looking at her feet. "for how long..?" he asked as he walked over to the woman who stood in the living room with bags all around her. "i don't know..that's why..i need to let you go.." she said as she looked at her feet. "what do you mean by 'let me go'?"
he stood their stunned by what his girlfriend had just said.

"we need to breakup keishin. i'm sorry." she said as one single tear fell from her eyes.
"but..why? i just don't fully understand." he said with a worrisome expression. "because ukai." she hesitated. "i can't tell you right now but i have to go."
she said as she wiped her eyes. she picked up the three bags that laid on the couch and went to the door and sat them down.

"i'm sorry ukai.."
she said as she walked out for the door.
he stood there stunned over what had just happened.
he had held back the tears but he couldn't anymore.
tears started flowing and wouldn't stop. she walked back inside to retrieve the last of her bags.
"i have to go. i can't do this anymore.."
she said as she picked up her suitcase. "what do you mean by this?! i have given up you everything for the past moths!! i have loved you. i have taken care of you and then one day your just up and gone!"
he said he couldn't help but yell.
"i'm sorry."
it went black.
he couldn't feel anything but pain and sadness.

for months she stuck in his head until finally he takeda asked him to teach the team.
he finally found happiness. but when he picked up that one earring the emotions came back.
clouding his mind with nothing but pain, sadness, and confusion.

he threw the earring on the ground and walked away.

leaving any pain, sadness, or any emotions left over from her on the ground where that earring laid for years.
—————————————-
okay but i got to 1000 words for this one so hangs pretty cool.
ima go watch some mha and just chill but i'm leaving y'all with a meme i found today that's just 👩‍🍳💋-get it chefs kiss
haha i'm so funny..

 ima go watch some mha and just chill but i'm leaving y'all with a meme i found today that's just 👩‍🍳💋-get it chefs kiss  haha i'm so funny

okay this is random but ryuk is beauty goalllsss
like look at him

      okay this is random but ryuk is beauty goalllssslike look at him

okay now i'm going
bye