{14}

okay so yallll i'm literally dying tbh rn.
happy birthday to the best boiiiii yamssss.
also i've been listening to all of girl in red's songs on repeat lately so that's fun.
like literally her songs are just stuck on repeat in my mind.
this one is pretty short but a decent amount of stuff happens in the short time so here ya go.
reminder-no characters/art/photos belong to me.
sorry for spelling/grammar mistakes.
————————————————————————
3rd day-
ukai pov-

today was pretty calm. nothing big happened at all...
it was kind of weird for the day to be so calm but it was a nice break.i knew i'd have to confess soon but i had to find the right time. the perfect time to do so.
i had the letter written and ready to give to him soon.so all i had to do was just give it to him..
right...

as i looked across the gym i saw a tired looking takeda leaning up against the wall trying to listen to hinata talk about something. "okay thanks sensei."
hinata shouted as he ran away from the tired looking man. "you okay there teach?" i ask as approached him. he nodded slowly. he slowly extended his arms and a yawn escaped his mouth. not to be perverted but..

his lips.
just you know.
his lips.
they were tainted a pinkish red clearly he bites his lips a lot from the markings on his top and bottom lips. his lips slowly formed into a smile.

"how much longer till these boys will be done? i'm sooo tried." he yawned once again. "honestly i don't know.." he sighed.
(for some reason i now hate the word lips..)

"okay guys that's it." i shouted at the young boys who were still in the gym.
"i got a complaint from a few guys from nekoma 'bout you."
i pointed at daichi.
"and you."
i pointed at suga.
"doing stuff in the bathroom. please guys do that in a spot people won't find you. no one wants to see that." i look over to see nishinoya and tanaka rolling on the ground from laughter. daichi and suga red as their faces could possibly go. the rest of them laughing at the two boys. i look over to see takeda scrolling thru his phone but still laughing at the comment.

"hey takeda! you ready to go?" he looks up from his phone. "ready to go where?" he asked confused.
i laughed. "we're going to get dinner. you haven't eaten much lately and i don't want you to get sick or something." he nodded. "mk." he stood up from the ground and collected his belongings.

"so what would you like to eat?" ukai asked shorter male as they sat themselves at a table. "i'm not really that hungry so i might just get a soup or something like that." ukai nodded. "okay." the two men sat in comfortable silence until finally one of them spoke.

"takeda..have.." takeda looked up at the younger male who was sitting in front of him. it wasn't to late at night but the moon shining thru the window down of the younger males face made it seem like he was a person in a portrait perfectly painted.

"have you." he cleared his throat once again. takeda gave him a reassuring smirk. "have you ever been in a relationship?" takeda chuckled. "yeah once or twice. i've never been a person to like relationships. i substitute most of my personal life with my teaching." ukais eyes widened. "wow..for some reason i expected you to be married or something." takeda shook his head lightly. "i just have never really seen myself as a relationship kind of person...well besides on person but that doesn't matter." he quit taking before he said something he might regret.

"what about you ukai?" ukais face flushed a bright red shade. "um..i haven't been in one in a while.."
takeda nodded. "by the way. yu. the girl who lives below me. do you know her? you two seemed pretty shocked to see each other." ukais heart dropped hearing that. he took a very big breath before answering him. "yeah..we um..dated for about a year but then she had to go home..and we just stopped talking. i guess we were both shocked to see each other after such a long time." as ukai spoke he felt a pit in his stomach grow. 'so he did date her..'
"nice. she's such a nice person." ukai smiled at takedas thought. 'but she's not what i want personally..you are..'

the two men finished their food and decided to head back to their room. over the past few months they've both grown very comfortable with each other. not just their love for each other. but they trusted each other. ukai took a deep breath and decided he should come out with it. his hands clenched into fists. his cheeks grew a pink tint. he felt as if a thousand pair of eyes were on him.

"hey takeda." takeda tunred around to answer the younger male. "yeah?" ukai took one last big breath before speaking. "can i tell you something?"
takeda was a little confused but encouraged him to continue.

"well um..there's this..guy that i might have..wait no. i have feelings for..but he doesn't know..nor does he know i'm gay..i know you said your gay so i thought um.maybe you could." he stuttered many times while trying to get that little bit out. takeda felt a lump in the back of his thoart grow. "so do you want help confessing?" takeda questioned. "yeah..i guess..like how would..or what would." takeda put his hand on ukais shoulder. "if you like this man than go get him. you can't let some stupid thoughts hold you back." now if takeda could take his own advice. ukai nodded.

the rest of the night was spent in silence. ukai was confused about takeda. did he have feelings for him?
was he just a friend? maybe he's just trying to be kind to me saying i have a chance..but i don't.
now if i could just tell him.

takeda was just feeling down.
he wanted ukai.
but he was scared.
technically ukai confirmed his attraction to males to takeda tonight. but it was about another guy. who is this mystery guy? he's literally never mentioned any attraction to men..
well nor did i..
whatever.

both men were confused. but the thing was. they weren't confused about their feelings. they knew they loved the other. but what did the other feel for them? they just needed some sleep and maybe this could be solved tomorrow.
hopefully.
————————
so this was really short but it's going somewhere.
also i'm sorry for the next few chapters...but im not gonna tell y'all anything cause
i don't snitch💅
also yall i swear to god if my mom says one more homophobic thing ima rip her head off.
liek ima go all henry the 8th on her ass tbh.
also yall my spotify is so aesthetically pleasing rn i'm just drowning in it.
also let me tell you i will find a way to make this last until january so i can write a b-day special for takeda.
okay ima go bye.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.