{15}

it's actaully not 2am while i'm writing so i feel like i did something good with this.
ima rant at the end so let's just read what ever the hell this chapter is.
also sorry for the timeskip..
reminder-no characters/art/photos belong to me
sorry for grammar/spelling mistakes
—————————————————————
time skip just because-
day before they left-
ukai pov-

the past few days have been pretty chill. hinata and kageyama seem to be closer since we first came which is a good thing in some aspects..but some not so much. i've only had to yell at daichi and suga 2 times so that's nice. the whole team has really bonded over this week.

then there's takeda and i..i of course haven't confessed yet. i have the letter collecting dust in my suitcase. he seems to have taken a breather since he saw his mother which is nice to see him back to his normal self.

i look over at the clock to see it says that it's 9:21. takeda went to grab us some dinner so i'm stuck with my thoughts in our hotel room. i looked over at my suitcase. eventually i walked over and decided to grab the letter. i added in one more thing to the letter and left the letter in his folded night clothes knowing that when he grabs them he'll see it.

"hey ukai here's your food." takeda siad setting down the take-out container next to me. "thank you." he nodded and made his way to his bag. he grabbed out a book and sat down on his bed across from me.

"i can't believe how much the team has grown in just the past week." he said before opening his book up. "i know right. every person individually has grown. it's insane. i even noticed a change in kiyoko and yachi." i said as laid back onto the wall. "yeah me too. i really hope these boys can get to nationals. after all the work they've done it'd be amazing to see them at nationals." i smiled at the tinier man.

"so takeda how are you doing?" i asked the black-haired man. he looked up from his book with a smirk spread across his face. "pretty good. you?" i laughed. "don't try to play that. how are you actually doing? you seem to be doing better but once in a while i notice you get shaken up." i said before taking a sip of my water.

"i'm doing good. after seeing her..it took energy away from me. i gave her my attention and energy and i knew i shouldn't have but i did. so now i'm figuring family shit out and getting ready to go to my dads funeral."

"wait your dad died!?" i jumped off of my bed. i slipped on my slipper and ended up flat on my face. i heard takeda start laughing before getting up and walk towards me. "you okay?" he held out his tiny hand. i slowly gripped onto his small hand and pulled myself off of the ground. his hands were cold. not just cold. freezing.

he sat himself back down on his bed and answered. "yeah last night. about 1am." he spoke sadly but he didn't seem that sad. "who's this gonna effect you? besides like ya know your father dying." he laughed. "i have no idea. i'm going to the funeral tho. i don't really have a choice." i nodded.

"takeda..why don't you seem that sad?" he frowned a little. "as i've said my family is not accepting. they've ridiculed and teased me about it since the day i came out. my father and mother at the soon frame for the rude comments. i tried to not let it get to me..but somethings managed to seep thru. most of the ones from my father hurt the most." i felt like crying. he sounded so innocent and scared. but i had to fight back the tears.

10:31-
third person pov-

"hey i'll be back in a few minutes." ukai said to the tired looking black-haired man as he grabbed his jacket. "mk." takeda said sleepily. "if your gonna go to bed make sure to change out of that sweatshirt." ukai said as he opened the door and made his way out of the room.

as ukai walked down the hallway he felt kind of relieved to be alone. it gave him time to evaluate this situation. either he'd being seeing takeda in 29 minutes on the roof or he's going to feel like a peice of shit. ukai was not prepared for if takeda actually did come up but he knew that he wouldn't be able to avoid this for forever.

takeda put his book down and walked over to his suitcase. on the top of the luggage sat a pair of black sweatpants, a simple white shirt, and some socks. he picked up the pile of clothing and walked over to the bathroom to change.

he unfolded the clothes and got ready to take off is shirt when he noticed something in between his shirt and the sweatpants. it was a letter..a letter addressed to him. he picked up the white envelope and examined it. 'maybe ukai put it here..' it was addressed to takeda so he decided to open it.

if you feel the same way
meet me on the roof at 11pm.
if you don't it's fine.

(y'all won't be getting the letter until this book is over cause i'm mean✌️)

takeda was so confused by what he had just read. did he really have feelings for him? he felt a lump in the back of his throat form. his hands became sweaty. he set the letter down and finished putting on his shirt.

ukai felt the wind blow his hair to the other side of his head. the stars shining brightly in the dark night sky. he quickly checked his cell.

10:59

he just assumed he wasn't coming. he wasn't going to meet me. he wasn't going to return these feelings. these thoughts over whelmed the young man.

takeda opened the door leading onto the roof. the first thing to catch his eyes is the back of ukais body. he was looking up at the sky. most likely admiring the stars. the moon shone birghtly down on the dark roof. the wind blowing around the two men.

ukai didn't bother to turn around when he heard the door open. he couldn't bear it. what if he didn't feel the same? what would happen to them? would they have to stop working together? would they hate each other?

but what happens if they had the same feelings for each other. would they date? would they say i love you? what would happen to our friendship?

"ukai."
————————————
🤠✌️
i've had the letter written for bout 2 weeks so that's funnn
i have to meet my dads new girlfriend and her kids for thanksgiving.
killl me now.
also yall my anxiety is off of the roof rn because we haven't got any word on how my sister is doing rn. lol that didn't make sense.
my sister is a cop and there was some sort of shooting today and we haven't got any word on how she is..i don't know if she was caught in cross-fire but let's pray to asahi she wasn't..yes i might say acab but this is fucking terrifying..
okay ima go stress eat until i my brain does a full 180 on me and call me fat
peace✌️