{2}

i for some reason wrote another "chapter" cause i have nothing else to do. ignore the horrible spelling. ps. no photos/art belong to me unless it says so.
—————————

ukai
as ukai walking inside of his dimly lit apartment he felt like a million bricks had fallen on him. he walked into the washroom and looked in the mirror. 'you idiot. you still love it and you know it. that stupid little teacher has such a power over you. god i have to keep pushing through. i can't fall into this..what if...no stop it'. he turned on the water and splashed his face to bring him back down to reality.

as he sat on his couch he looked out of his 2nd floor apartment window. the leaves on the tree right outside of his apartment blew with the breeze of the night. he grabbed a glass of water and sat back down on his couch. 'god why do i feel like this. he has me in this...trance...i don't know what to do'.

takeda
takeda set his briefcase on a stool that stood by the front door of his apartment. he walked into his bedroom and grabbed some clothes to wear to bed. he changed into the clothes and walked to his kitchen. 'i can't tell why he doesn't want to be the coach. he clearly still loves volleyball. i've gotta keep on trying'.

he sat himself on his bed and grabbed a book. he looked outside of his blinds to see a busy road below. he noticed the happy seeming couples walking down below on the streets. 'maybe..just maybe...i can shake these feelings.' he opened his book and flipped to the page he was last reading. soon after he started reading he started to become sleepy. he put the book down and walked into the main area of his apartment and turned off the lights.

as he laid in his bed he thought of the interaction that he had today with ukai.
"i'm sorry teach, i'm just not looking to take care of a bunch of teenage babies." he remembered ukai saying. "o-of course sir. i'm sorry for bothering you." the look on ukai's face just wouldn't leave takeda'a mind as he laid in his bed.

ukai
'maybe..just maybe i was too harsh for the poor man. he's like a mature toddler.' ukai thought as he sat on his couch still looking outside of his window.

'i just have to play cool while i'm around him'
————————
yee that's it. ignore that i suck at writing now here's a meme i found funny.

 ignore that i suck at writing now here's a meme i found funny