Volume 1 Chapter 6: City job & First day!

Previously: Deku's father return's to Japan and Deku gets into Shiketsu Highschool. Hisashi learns about Deku's past and what he's been through all these years since he's been absent. Deku meets Rkyuu's adopted father and becomes closer with Rykuu and his siblings. It's the first day of school for Deku and his friends. And Hisashi is back from being absent from the league of villians for a few months.

*Deku's POV~ "Bye Dad, I'm going to school now! Have a nice day at work!" I ran out the door with my father waving at me with a huge kind smile across his face. My smiled grew in size as I got closer to his new future at a famous hero academia called,"Shiketsu Highschool." I see my 5 friends up ahead and I dash towards them and shout out their names. "Rkyuu! Keria! Tanaka! Markos! Zane! Wait up!" They all look behind them and greet me in their own way. I just laugh and smile happily at them as I walk with them towards our school. I wonder what dad is doing?*

A few minutes before~

*AFO's Overview~ He watched his son run towards his new school and just as he left his sight. His kind smile turned into something more sinister and evil. He walked towards the outskirts of the city of japan. He walked into a shady looking bar, only to see his adopted son and a few new recruits, well two to be exact.*

A few minutes before~

*Denki's POV~ "Hey there, I'm Denki and I usually know as a silky dork from my classmates in Class 1-A. But faking a smile and act is easy once you believe it yourself. I'm not the Denki that they all grew to love. And you will see in this story, from my side of who I really am."*

Morning of the First Day~

Denki~ "Hey Stain I'm heading to the job and then to school." He waved with one hand as he held his bag over his shoulder with the other.

Stain~"Alright Kiddo, be careful. And don't forget who you really are." He said stabbing a hero's corpse.

Denki~ He grinned sadistically as he walked down the dark alleyway. "Don't worry old man, I won't forget my true self."

He walked towards his new job as a spy at a villian bar in the outskirts in the city of japan. I knock on the door and look up to see a camera staring directly at me. I stare blankly at it and say,"I'm here for the job at the bar." He winked at the camera and then the door got unlocked. He saw a girl in black that was his age, a pale skinned guy with hands all over him, and a purple mist looking guy with yellow mist like eyes. He waved his hand with a blank expression across his face that never wavered. "Sup." He said with a bored and monotone voice.

A few minutes before~

*Uraraka Ochaco's POV~ "So Tomura and Kuroguri, is this new guy really good or what?" She said, tiredly and yawning afterwards.

Tomura Shigaraki~ "He was raised by the hero killer Stain. At least that's what Sensei said on the phone." He said scratching his neck.

Kuroguri~ "I've heard that he's the Serial killer called,"Black Current." He's a very good ally to have on our side."

Uraraka/Zero Gravity~"Wait,"The Black Current!?" I'm a huge fan of him, to think I'm going to meet him today... Speaking of Sensei, where is he?"

Tomura~ "He said that he has to take of something and is returning today."

Kuroguri~ "Black Current...is here."

He opened the door and walked in only to make eye contact with Zero Gravity. She went into shock that he was her age. "Sup." He blankly looked at them all. "Hey, I'm Uraraka, aka Zero Gravity." She said smirking devilishly. He kept a blank expression on but then he said,"Zero Gravity huh? I've heard of you from Stain. Your quirk is pretty cool. It's nice to meet you I guess." He said smirking tiredly but just only a bit. Then suddenly they hear the door open only to reveal a man with a weird mask/helmet. "Sensei!" Tomura and Uraraka said excited about his return. "Hey old man....so your the famous symbol of evil? I was hoping to see your face but I guess you  are hiding it for a reason." He said all this with a devilish attitude and smile across his face. Tomura and Uraraka went into shock over how casual he was insulting their Sensei. "I like your guts kid, in due time I'll show you my face but for now this is all you will see. Now do you know anything about the job you were hired for?" Denki nodded his head and then smirked devilishly,"Fooling those around me is my forte. But you already knew that when you contacted my old man. You see my appearance here isn't real. My attitude and personality can change and once I believe my lie, I stick to it until I don't need to." He said making his free hand produce yellow electricity and then red to his highest setting blue electricity. They all look suprised at his qurik. "I'm being paid for this, so don't worry I won't betray my boss." He said with a serious tone of voice, a deadly serious look in his eyes.