Side Characters Part 2

Hero Name: Cosmo

Name: Nara Ashido

Gender: Male

Age: 15-18

Height: 5'8-6'0

Class: 1-B

School: Shiketsu Highschool

Family: Mina Ashido (Twin Sister)

Outfits:

School Clothes~ He wears a white collared shirt and dark pants. And he has a blue and orange uniform hat with holes for their horns. Their uniform also includes a dark jacket with the Shiketsu logo printed on the collar.

Casual~ T-shirt with a checkered print cover shirt with matching checkered sneakers.

Hero Costume~

Appearance: His skin is a light shade of pink, and he has rather square eyes, with black sclera and light yellow irises, and notably long eyelashes below and around the sides.He is framed by short hair, fluffy and unruly, which is a pleasant pink color, slightly darker than that of her skin. He has two thick, pale yellow horns protruding from his head, hooked squarely and leaning diagonally to opposite sides, which are seen to be slightly flexible, able to bend a little to each side.

Personality: He's quiet but energetic, he chooses to not to speak, when he does he is like his sister and makes people smile and happy. He loves to dance and sing. But there is a secret deadly serious part of him when it comes to competition and fighting. When serious his smiles are fake and his eyes speak the truth about his bloodlust. He's not someone to mess with, he is kind but don't misunderstand kindness for weakness or mercy.

Ability & Skills: Extremely flexible, has a lot of stamina because of their dance and singing background. Keen intelligence, strategic in the midst of battle.

Quirk~ Acid - Cosmic Cloud (They can produce clouds and acid by themselves or combined together. Their acid is very strong, so much so that it will even melt metal. Their clouds are dark purple and sparkle like the cosmos. They can absorb damage and change shape. It's mostly defensive but it can be used to capture or immobilize someone.) 

~~~~~\

Transfer Student~

Hero Name: Puppet Master

Name: Hitoshi Shinso

Villain Name: Overseer

Gender: Male

Age: 15-18

Height:

Class: 1-B

School: Shiketsu Highschool

Family:

Outfits:

School Clothes~ He wears a white collared shirt and dark pants. And he has a blue and orange uniform hat. Their uniform also includes a dark jacket with the Shiketsu logo printed on the collar.

Casual~ Cat t-shirt, baggy sweatpants, sneakers, hoodie,

Hero Costume~

Appearance: He is a young man with messy, indigo-colored hair that flares out in large tufts around his head and notably straight teeth. His eyes are dark purple with white pupils, and are thin and somewhat triangular in shape, with no visible eyelashes. They're usually half-closed, and he has very dark eye bags underneath them.

Personality: He is a stoical and straightforward person with an innate ability to spark conversation with anyone, despite holding a reserved and quiet attitude most of the time. He is shown to be rather clever, being able to manipulate others into replying to his words, allowing him the opportunity to activate his Quirk.