Volume 2 Chapter 3: Dreams Can Be Achieved!

Previously: Back to Zarla~ Her black sword out on fire with her, "Black Cursed Flames." She held her sword with both hands. "HEAR ME DAD AND SANJI! I WILL BECOME THE GREATEST SWORDSWOMAN!" She took a step forward and broke the ground beneath her feet. She disappeared and reappeared behind the monster. A few seconds later as she was sheathing her sword. A huge explosion happened and a huge gush of wind spun into the air like tornado. As the dust settled the creature's body started to fall apart just like a neatly sliced tomato. Sanji and Zoro saw an after image of her mother when she was still alive and fighting.  She went to smile but started to collapse from exhaustion. Sanji beat Zoro to catching his daughter and Sanji picked her up bridal style with heart eyes and a huge smile across his face. Zoro parkoured down to the ground and ran over towards his now unconscious daughter in Sanji's arms. "You did great Zarla honey." He said that smiling proudly.

Back to Luffy & Baz~ Luffy was hanging off a tall building ledge with Baz in his other hand. He started to worry about his heavily bleeding friend. He put his friend's shirt in his mouth and sling shot his arms and grabbed onto a building near the ship port and he and Baz went flying towards the ship.

Back to Sanji & Zoro about to walk onto the ship. Luffy was screaming as he flew directly towards them both. Sanji panicked and dodged out of the way with Zarla in his arms. Zoro was hit in the chest with Luffy and Injured Baz. They all took a dip into the ocean and then the others fished them out of the sea so they wouldn't drown.

Baz was treated by Chopper and left to rest in his rest. Zarla was carried to bed by Sanji bit Nami and Robin stopped him from entering her room.

A few hours later~ Zarla wakes up in the middle of the night all sore. She is in her pj's with help of Nami and Robin changing her clothes while she was knocked out. She heads towards the kitchen and Sanji was cooking a meal for Nami and Robin as usual with heart eyes. They welcome her and Sanji offers to cook her some food. She smiles and makes his heart melt, she agrees and he beams with excitement to serve a young goddess like her.

She heads to the bird's nest after she ate her food. The wind felt good against her skin. The moon was reflecting on the open sea. She heard someone vault over the wooden fence and into the bird's nest with her. "Hey, dad." She smiled big as looked at her father. "Hey, there honey. What's got you up here staring at the ocean in the middle of the night?" She sighed deeply and leaned up against the crow's nest and grabbed the ledge of the nest. "I was just thinking about how I carry myself." He looked a little surprised by her words. "What do mean by that?" He said, curiously. "I was so rude to this guy in my class. And he just wanted to be my friend. Uncle told me to get him a chance. But I just... I'm very strong compared to them all. But that doesn't mean I can be a jerk about it...right? The last fight made me think about mom. She helped the weak and the strong of all types. I will be a warrior and Pirate that you both will be proud of someday." She said that with a determined look in her eyes that looked just like her mother. Zoro saw flashes of her mother and he choked on his words. He pulled her into a warm embrace saying nothing but. "I'm already proud to have you as my daughter." He smiled as he held her close and as she cried silently saying,"I love you too, Daddy!"

A few minutes passed and she went silent. He pulled away to see that she fell asleep in his arms. He smiled happily at her and put her on his back. He carried him on his back and headed towards her bedroom. He laid her down in her bed and tucked her into bed as if she was a little kid. He walked out of her room and closed them slowly. He walked towards the front of the ship and saw Luffy sitting on the front of the ship like in the old days. Sanji was smoking his cigarette while leaning up against the railing. Baz was back to normal due to the ultimate regeneration quirk he got from AFO a long time ago.