Main Characters Part 2 (One Piece)

(I don't own him)
Hero/Pirate Name: The Greatest Swordsman

Name: Zoro Roronoa

Gender: Male

Age: 26

Height: 6'1

Hero/Pirate Rank: S+

School: Pirate Academia

Family: Zarla Ronanoa (Daughter)

Friends: Straw Hats Crew

Outfits:

Casual~

Pirate Costume~ Zoro wears a long, open dark-green coat closed on his waist and is held by a red sash, in which his three swords are now tucked into, and his black bandanna is tied around his left forearm. His coat exposes his bare chest, revealing his green haramaki underneath the coat.

Appearance: Zoro has a scar running down over his left eye. Which he keeps closed due to being injured severely. He's very muscular and tall with shaggy but slicked back mossy green hair. Lightly tanned skin.

Voice: Deep, Stubborn, Cocky

Personality: Stubborn when it comes to fighting, Cocky when he fights.

Fighting Style: 3 Sword Style

Ability & Skills~ Inhuman strong will to be the greatest swordsman.

Quirk~ Explosive strike~ with any type of blade they use, when they land a blow on an enemy or opponent, a shockwave and explosion will go off.

Background:

~~~~
(I own her)
Hero/Pirate Name: Cursed Demon

Name: Zarla Roronoa

Gender: Female

Age: 14-17

Height: 5'4

Hero Rank: S+

School: Pirate Academia / Shiketsu High School

Family: Zoro Ronanoa (Father), Crocodile (Mother's Father/Her Grandfather), Smoky (Adopted Uncle),

Friends: Straw Hats Crew,

Outfits:

School Clothes~ She wears a white collared shirt and dark skirt. And he has a blue and orange uniform hat. Their uniform also includes a dark jacket with the Shiketsu logo printed on the collar. She has her two swords on her right hip. She never goes anywhere without her two demon swords.

Casual~

1.)(Pirate)(Dark) Skintight Black Leather pants tucked into their knee high Pearl white & golden buckled pirate boots with gold painted Steel soles & toes. Black Sports Bra with a tight black t-shirt that shows cleavage. Black leather gloves that stop at her elbows. Black tailcoat with high collar and Golden buttons & zipper. With a pearl white inside laced with a golden lining. The coat is rarely zipped or buttoned up. Clearly showing their two swords and straw hat skull shirt.

2.)(Civilian)(Light) Solid Black Eye-Patch with golden skull that covers their right eye. Pearl white skinny jeans tucked into their Black (Zoro Shoes), Black leather belt with her two swords being held by the right side. Black sports bra, with a tight black t-shirt that shows cleavage. Pear White tailcoat with high collar and Golden buttons & zipper. With a Black inside laced with a golden lining. That's covering up her swords and buttoned up at the top or zipped up when in a public setting to keep attention off of themselves as much as possible.