Volume 1 Chapter 11: Bad News

Previously: *Aizawa's POV~ I saw All Might lay her down next to me all beat up. "Why...why did you do that?" I say this in a frustrated, weak voice. She looked at me and reached up to pulled down her mask. She was bleeding heavily from all over. But she still has enough energy to smile at me. "Why you ask?" She says continuously smiling at me. Both of us get picked up and put into the same hospital car side by side. In the ambulance she grabs my hand and squeezed it tightly. She looked into my eyes and said a few words I wasn't expecting. "Because I love you." Then suddenly she started to die right in front of me. Her hand that's gripping onto mine goes limp. I shout out her name as tears of sadness stream down my face. "Please don't leave me....I love you! I love you so much Tenzo Kamado! I beg you please... please don't leave me!" *

She was rushed into surgery to be saved. Shota was bandaged heavily and sat there in his medical bed waiting for the news on his true love. Present Mic rushed into his room and screaming out his name. He ran towards Shota's bed with tears streaming down his face. Shota said nothing and closed his eyes repeating what she said to him before she stopped breathing. "Because I love you." Is what she said to him, he couldn't believe that she felt the same way about him. He opened his eyes and bloody tears streamed down his face being absorbed by his white bandages. Present was sitting next to Shota's bed and it looked like he wasn't leaving anytime soon.

A few hours later~ A doctor walked into Shota's room and had a clipboard in his hands. He cleared his throat and Mic and Shota looked his way. "Tell us the news doc." Mic said, upset in a non screaming manner. His voice was low in volume and tone, his eyes were half open. He had bloodshot eyes from crying a bunch. The doctor closed the door behind him and his lips began to move but the words didn't process for the both of them. He opened the door and walked away. Shota and Mic sat there in shock over the doctor's news.

Back at the Shiketsu Highschool, Captain Puppeteer was receiving a very serious phone call. He cleared his throat and said hello. His facial expression went to serious and stern to worried and concerned. His students watched as their very serious teacher break down and shed a few tears silently. He hung up the phone and just stared at the phone in his hand.

Deku~"Sir...are you alright?"

Captain~ "It's... Ghost...they are in the hospital."

The class in unison~ "WHAT!?"

Captain explained to the class of what happened, at least for what he knows so far. He left out the mole and a few details but the class got the gist. A certain student panicked because their sister is in that class. You guessed it Nara Ashido.

Nara Ashido~ "What about the students? My sister goes to that school!" A kid that's usually quiet, raised his voice with worried look in his eyes.

Captain~"The students are perfectly fine, Thanks to Ghost and their teacher Eraserhead."

Shinso~ "Wait... The Eraserhead?"

Captain~ "Yes... sorry class but I need to go somewhere important. You are dismissed." He rushed out of the classroom and the classroom went silent.

Deku~ "Hey Nara you said your sibling goes to U.A. highschool. How come you don't go there too? If you don't mind me asking."

Nara Ashido~"Ah well it's simple....Our parents are divorced. I got dad and she got mom."

Deku~ "I'm sorry..."

Nara Ashido~ "Don't be, it happened and now I'm here. I'm kinda glad because if it didn't happen then I wouldn't have met you guys."

Deku~"Hey Nara do you want to be my friend?" He said, smiling nervously.

Nara Ashido~"Of course, do I call you Izuku or Deku?"