Volume 2 Chapter 1: Straw Hats Crew?

Previously: Baz was at Japan seaport waving at a group of people in the distance. "Little brother! Tiny Captain! Greatest Swordsman! Pretty Navigator! Over here! Welcome to Japan!"

A few weeks later~

Captain~ "Hello there class, we have a new transfer student today. Please do come in."

She walks into the classroom with a soft-looking expression, pink eyes, long dark green hair pulled back in a ponytail. Except for a thick strand of hair on her left side of her face, it's curly. 5 big claw marks across her right eye. She's in the school's uniform. And she has two Katanas on her right hip. 

The guys in the class went from curious to head over heels in love. The girls got jealous over how she affected the guys. A few of them weren't affected by her looks and were wondering why she has two weapons on her right hip.

She stood there with her right-hand rest upon her two swords. Another person walked into the classroom, it was Baz Ash. He was smoking a cigarette and smirking devilishly. "Hey there class, I just wanted to explain about the new student. They are from the pirate academia in the mysterious "All Blue" ocean. They have two swords because they are special, and if they leave her side then they will become sentient and kill someone." Everyone went into shock that a weapon could be sentient as well as kill someone on its own.  "Also she is apart of the Straw Hat Pirates. So beware, if you try to fight her she will show no mercy." Everyone looked at her and couldn't possibly see that innocent-looking girl could possibly be a merciless fighter. "Introduce yourself." She looked up at him and nodded her head. She bowed her head and said, "Hey I'm Zara Roronoa, the daughter of, "The Greatest Swordsman." And I'm here to train to become stronger. I want to become the strongest SwordsWoman like my late mother." She clenched her fist and her facial expression changed to a very determined and serious look. "I refuse to lose and die before my dream is fulfilled!" She was completely serious but someone in the back laughed at her dream. It was Jack Toga, of course. "How pathetic... A small girl like you, the greatest swordswoman? Haha, what a joke." She stood there with her same serious look in her eye. "Say what you want scum. I couldn't care less about you. I'm here for me not you." Everyone gasped and made surprising sounds in reaction to her gutsy comeback. He clenched his teeth and got up from his seat. "If your that confident, fight me in heroic studies class!" She looked up at Baz and he nodded. "Sure, but it's your fault if you get hurt. I did warn you. I guess we can do a few more battle's against our new student to test her power against yours. Now if you excuse us, I need to show her around the school, see you this afternoon kids." Just before he left he looked over at Deku who had a happy expression across his face like usual. He turned around and smirked devilishly thinking, "What a polar opposite compared to the old man AFO." He escorted Zarla around the huge school and told her to hold back when fighting, she's not allowed to kill anyone. She said, "Alright, uncle Baz." In a very disappointed tone of voice. He put his Index finger over his lips, "Shhh, don't call me that here. Call me Mr. Baz." She nodded her head, "Yes sir." He smiled happily at her and patted her head gently. "Good girl." She smiled happily like a little kid.

A few hours later~ It was time to fight and show her true power of a Pirate in training to the whole class of 1-B.  They were all in the outside gym, that's more like a Coliseum. Zarla had her pirate costume on that she got from her late mother. She had her right hand resting upon her two swords.

A/N~~~ (Mother's Old Outfit) Worn out, Black Leather Eye patch over her right eye. Dusty & Old Black Leather Thigh High Stiletto Heels buckle strap laced-up combat boots. Torn & Burned up Black & Red Leather Tailcoat with the Straw Hats Emblem on the back & Purple flame designs on the edges. Black T-shirt with a skull on it with Purplish Black flames around it. Black leather pants tucked into their Stilettos. Old & Torn up Black pirate's hat with a skull and two Purple flaming swords making an X as the emblem. She has her demon swords on her right hip.
~~~~~