3

zayn
"well good morning to you." i said to cara as she walked through the studio door.
"and so he speaks." she smiled, she's very pretty when she smiles.

shut up zayn.

she was wearing a bodysuit and there were paint buckets ready here.
"ready to get messy?" she cheered, running towards the buckets of paint.
"you're just going to put streaks, not too messy now cara." i said.
she looked like she was having fun, picking up a paint brush to paint streaks of blue, purple and other colors on herself.

i had taken some candid photos as cara kept painting, scrunching her face at me as she noticed me taking pictures of her.
"stop that." she said, covering her face with her hands.
"it's kind of my job." i laughed.

"c'mere." she laughed, wiping paint on my cheek.
"oh no, you didn't." i took a bigger brush and swiping it on her cheek.
we were laughing really loud, i think someone had heard us because we heard a woman clear her throat.

"gloria." cara had said, getting up.
"oh, i walked into the wrong room." the woman said, immediately walking back out.
"so, cara just the same like last time. relaxed and natural." i said, grabbing my camera.

i focused the camera on her as she had posed, when she changed poses the paint brush was now in her hand posing as if she was still painting her body. i found her very, captivating but yet i had known nothing about her.
i was just a photographer, what was i to her?
just a fellow who took her pictures for her jobs, well yea no shit.

•••

once the shoot was over and cara had left, the woman who had walked in earlier came back into the room.
"mr. malik." she addressed.
"yes?" the woman closed the door behind her, walking up to me.
"i just want to let you know that please take it easy on miss wess, she'd been through some things and it takes her a while to warm up to people." the woman played with the rings in her fingers, she was clearly nervous. i just want to know what happened to cara.

"i wouldn't do anything to hurt her, i like miss wess but our time together will probably short. since she's a model and travels places."
the woman gave me sad look, leaving the room.

cara
i immediately went home and took a shower, paint was everywhere. i probably looked like a maniac because i was covered in paint head to toe. when i showered, i could see all the paint going down the drain.

once i was all cleaned up, my phone was ringing. liam's name flashed over my phone and i immediately grabbed my phone.
"hi." i said in a happier tone.
"hey beautiful, i was just wondering if you wanted to go out with a few friends of mine."
"yea i would love to, where to?"

it took him a bit to answer as if he was searching where the place was, "the bowling alley in downtown."
"okay i'll be there." i smiled.
"see you in a few." he hung up the phone, i walked over to my closet and picked some denim shorts along with a flowy shirt.

•••

i pulled up to the bowling alley, i saw liam outside of the entrance waiting for me. i had gotten out of my car, locked it, and walked up to him.
"hi." i greeted him.
"hey, everyone's inside love. what size are you?"
"seven." his arm rested at my lower back as we walked into the bowling alley, he had gotten my shoes and we walked over to the lane where his friends were at.

i switched shoes, with liam's help.
"guys this is cara." he smiled, grabbing my hand and all of his friends were in awe.
"you m-mean, cara wess." a brunette with an irish accent had said, i giggled.

"of course you guys know who i am." i muttered to myself.
"liam it's your turn." another one of his friends said.
he nodded, i sat down in a chair next to a long haired man. he looked over at me with this kind of angry look on his face.
"i'm harry." he smiled.
"hi i'm cara." i said, resting my hands on my lap.

"you seem so nervous, do you want to know who's who?" i nodded in response, he then pointed at the brunette irish boy saying his name was niall. the other two girls were named lily and taylor, in my point of view this looked like a triple date but i shouldn't assume anything.
"looks like it's your turn." harry said, pointing to the screen.

i got up and picked up a green bowling ball, walking up to the lane. i focused my attention to the pins, then swinging my arm back and finally releasing the ball. i walked away with my back turned to the lane.
when i heard the ball hitting the pins, they all got up and cheered. i was confused, looking up at the screen which had said strike.
"i didn't know you were good at bowling." liam said as i took a seat beside him.

"well there is lots to know." i sighed, watching as harry went to take his turn. immediately bursting into laughter as he ended up accidentally dropping his bowling ball into a different lane.