8

zayn
"wake up!" i yelled, throwing the pillow at her as she groaned.
"why do i have to wake up?" she groaned, pushing me away so i wouldn't throw another pillow at her.
"so i can say bye to you."
she turned into her pillow to smile, i could tell because when she turned back to face me her cheeks were really red.
"bye cara." i nudged her.
"bye, z. stay safe and have fun on your shoot today."
she called out, as i was walking towards her door.

cara
i sat up with a smile on my face, taking in the morning view of paris from my balcony.
i was getting another facetime call, from liam.

accept

"good morning!" he showed up on the camera.
"hi, look at the beautiful view." i turned my camera, showing him the view.
"where's your friend?" he asked.
"oh he just- he uhm, had a shoot this morning so didn't quite catch him this morning." i yawned. i sat down, looking at my phone as my assistant was texting me but then clicking back onto the facetime call.

"anything new, going on love?" he asked.
"i just got a text from my assistant, so looks like we might have something."
"cant wait to see the pictures." he said.
"im sorry i have to go, i have to go get ready."
i hung up before he could say anything else, it wasn't like we were dating, or anything superficial.

•••

i hopped out of the shower, glamming myself up for today. apparently i was supposed to be attending a fashion show, i got an invite from a designer. i decided to dress up in a jumper with a plaid skirt, slipping on some heels as i did a natural makeup look.
i put on my sunglasses, then walked out to where my assistant told me the driver would be. there were already paps surrounding the entrance and the car, i wasn't even outside yet. the security walked beside me as we were leaving the hotel and then frenzy had began.

"cara what were you doing with zayn last night?"
"is that zayn's coat you're wearing right now?"
"zayn the photographer, are you with him?"
"are you and zayn potentially dating?"
"how was your date with zayn last night?"

"that's enough guys." the security said, closing the van behind me.
"hello, miss." the man greeted me.
"hi, uhm you have the address right?"
"yes, to the show. i was requested to get you there early." he said, i furrowed my brows.
who could possibly want me there early?

•••

i walked into the venue, getting into the green room and bringing out my disposable camera. i felt a tad awkward since i didn't really know anyone, but managed to get front row seats.
"hi i'm danielle!" my thoughts were interrupted by a woman sitting next to you.
"cara, uhm may i ask who you-"
"i was asked to sit with you by my associate, since they were running late. sorry if i seem creepy." she looked away, she was scared of saying something wrong.

"no it's definitely okay, i'll just wait for them. do you know when the show starts?"
she checked her phone, "in about five minutes."
we had small conversation, talking here and there since we had just met and it was quite awkward. a man sat next to me and his blue eyes were piercing into me, "oh you're here."
danielle smiled, leaving me to converse with him.

"cara." i smiled, shaking his hand.
"louis."
the show was close to starting, i settled in my chair as the room filled with more and more people.
"would you be interested in modeling for some time in my brand?" louis asked.
"i'll have to get back to you on that on my availability, but i would love to. i've heard of and have seen some of your works."
he nodded, "malik told me a lot about you and i think you're perfect for our team."

zayn told him about me?

i opened my mouth to say something but was interrupted by someone speaking on the mic.
i couldn't focus on anything.
zayn told louis tomlinson about me?