23

cara
zayn and i decided to hide the fact that we were a couple from the public, not wanting to be followed by paps or getting pictures taken of us by random people.
my eyes fluttered open and priscilla was already a loud mouth, meowing trying to get my attention.

"okay okay. morning, sweet girl." i cooed as i scratched her head and she purred.
i looked over at the nightstand and saw a post-it, i reached over for it.

c,
i'm going out for a shoot. promise i'll be back before lunch.

love,
-z xx

i groaned, sitting up and unlocking my phone. i scrolled through my socials and tried to ignore articles about zayn and i.
i put my phone down and admired his bedroom, it was so simple but so him.
the walls had art on them and one was spray painted, the black and white furniture.
i opened his closet and threw on a shirt, it smelt just like him.

i wandered around the house a bit, to get to know this place more since i'd probably be over a lot until i'd have to go and do a shoot or a walk. he has lots of windows, the house is just very open and i loved that. it lets you see everything around, it's in a very secluded area so you can see the garden and the sun roll in.

"cara?" i heard his voice echo through the house.
i scurried and looked for him, wanting to jump into his arms then smother him.
his smile grew as he saw me coming from the top of the stairs, i ran down jumping into his arms.

"hello, babes! did you miss me?" he gave me a quick kiss, but i wanted more.
"you're very early, it's only eleven."
"exactly, before lunch." he smiled.

he walked us to the couch, laying down as i was sitting in his lap. he smirked when he noticed that i caught on to what he was up to.
i connected my hands with his as i leaned down to kiss him, his lips were so soft and tasted of mint.

his hands unlocked from mine and began to roam my back as our kiss grew deeper, he let out a little groan when i started to move my hips. my hands were everywhere, i couldn't get enough of him. he was very intoxicating.
his hands found my hips, moving them against him faster than i was.

he sat up and kissed me harder, it felt like hunger. he desperately needed this, i can tell by his actions.
"no, no. i wanna do this right with you." he said, only pulling away a little from my lips.
"i want to." i nodded.
"are you sure?"
"yes i do,"

and just like that i was carried all the way to the bedroom, clothes flying everywhere and coming off faster than i ever imagined. i smiled as he looked down at me, the look of his face was in awe.

"i want you." he said, very low.

*

"oh my god!"
"fuck"
"just like that, you're perfect baby."

we laid there, breathless. he gave me one last kiss, before pulling out and laying right next to me. i laid my head on his chest, sweaty. we looked into each other's eyes, my fingers tracing his jawline.
"babes, i'm speechless."
we both smiled, taking in each other's embrace then our eyes slowly closed before falling asleep. naked. in each other's arms.

i kind of geeked out but it's whatever.

*

"wake up, wake up!" i felt someone poking my sides.

i groaned and turned over to see zayn hovering over me, shirtless and glistening in the sunlight. he's perfect.

his arm was wrapped around my waist and he stuck his tongue out at me.
"don't just look at me, talk to me." he whined.
"you sound like a child." i giggled.
"i missed you so much, i had a stressful shoot and nothing went right at all," i raised an eyebrow at him. "they weren't listening to a thing i said and then kept throwing a fit whenever i said something they didn't like."

"maybe you just need to work with me more." i smiled.
"babes, you know we can't do that. if we're dating, we're not allowed to do consecutive shoots together."
"they don't know we're together yet." i pecked his lips.

he nodded and looked as though he was in thought, waiting for his reply i drew shapes with my finger on his chest.
"very true, my smart babes." he kissed my forehead, i could feel his smile.