22

zayn
we were now actually shooting, the mark on her cheek went away after a day and i was glad. that prick had no right laying his hands on her, i should've killed him while i still had the chance. i heard a throat clear and i turned to see cara standing there in a little black dress.
"hi, beautiful." i greeted her as she walked up to me, pressing a quick kiss to my lips.

"i'm ready." she chuckled.
"i'm always ready if you are."
she walked over to the backdrop and posed, doing multiple poses as i captured all of them.
i'd look up from my camera and make her laugh a bit, making sure to capture those too but keep them for memories.
it's been a few days now, i don't know how much longer she has until she leaves london again.

"i want to take you on a date." i blurted.
"another one?" she gasped, falling out of her pose and made her way towards me.
"of course, you deserve only the best treatment from zayn malik." i smirked.
she wrapped her arms around my neck, blushing at what i had just said.
i thought it was stupid and cheesy.

shut up zayn.

"i promised jalyn i'd go and have a girls day with her as soon as i was free, i'm sorry." she stuck out her button lip and i gave it a quick peck."it's okay, maybe after."
i admired every little thing and feature of her, the way she'd bite her lip when she'd blush or think of something. her perfectly sculpted cheekbones. her laugh was soft and airy, but it seemed to always bring a smile to my face.

i see a future with her, us growing old together and going through the memories. i see myself going through all my days with her, the good and the bad. i could see myself proposing and asking her to marry me. whenever i looked at her, a flush of future thoughts would always play in my head.

i'm deeply in love with her, i could be a fool for her just to prove it. i wanted to show her what love felt like, emotionally and physically. i wanted her to know, even if she already did, it wasn't enough.

"what are we?" i asked.
"i honestly don't know but you know that i love you right?" she was swiping her thumb over my cheek, over and over.
"well, i don't really know but i like you a lot cara baby."
she squealed, jumping into my arms and wrapping them around my waist.

she smiled so big, it looked painful but cute. our lips connected and this time it felt like everything i wanted it to be, her tongue swiped over my bottom lip and i was sent over the edge. it was always the little things that drove me crazy about her.
"i love you." i said against her lips, she pressed her forehead onto mine.
"i love you."

"will you be my girlfriend?"