18

cara
"oh my god! liam!" i screamed as i held onto him for dear life, his back filled with scratches. his grip still on my waist as he thrusted into me, riding out both of our highs.
"holy shit." i melted under him, kissing him once again.
"i could tell we both really needed that."
liam interlocked our hands, smiling at me.

i rested my head on his sweaty chest, realizing what i had just done. i pulled the blanket over my bare body, liam's muscular arms swinging around and wrapped around my waist.
"do you want to talk about paris?"
i shook my head, nuzzling my head into the crook of his neck.
"were you and zayn like-"

"no, we've only kissed liam. i don't want to talk about it anymore." i snapped.
"i'm sorry, baby." the pet name, the one he had called me before.
liam played with my hair as we laid in my bed, tangled in each other's embrace.
tracing the tattoos on his arms as i sighed, i could've maybe been with zayn right now.

zayn
after my last shoot, i went out to a bar. i had no company anymore and had to explore a bit more on my own. the unknown number kept texting me but i decided to ignore it for now, i just wanted to drink my pain away.
"two tequila shots please." i placed my money on the counter as the bartender nodded.

i had told louis to set up a meeting with her soon, just so i could talk to her. i wasn't smiling or laughing as much as i wanted to without her.
my phone was ringing and i pulled it out, louis' name flashing.

"hello?" i groaned.
"what the fuck happened mate? i thought you guys were good?"
"i don't have the energy to right now, louis."
i downed another shot, the burning feeling settled in my throat.
"i'm meeting with her tomorrow, you're still in paris right lad?"

i hummed in response, ordering another round.
"look, come back tomorrow and tell me everything that's gone." louis said before hanging up.

i was scared, what if she is out of my life forever? i fell in love with her, i am in love with her. i needed to show her i was willing to fight for her, no matter what circumstance.