20

zayn
unknown: sad malik?
unknown: did you see her in the new pap stories?
unknown: she looks so much happier.
me: why are you doing this?

i pulled at the ends of my hair in frustration, there was no way. no way i was going to let this person get to me, i made my way to louis' office and sat down.
"oi, mate." he looked up from his monitor.
"is she for sure coming today?"
louis nodded, waiting for me to continue talking.

"look at this man, it's crazy. i have to show these to her." i slid my phone to him on his desk.
"i don't have the number on my phone, i just looked it up." louis handed me my phone back.

"my assistant said she just parked, go into the studio. calm yourself okay." i nodded, getting up from my chair.

cara
i grabbed my water bottle and purse, then closed the door of my car. i walked up to the office and was greeted by a staff member, i wish gloria had came to this place, i hated when new people did my makeup since they don't know my face.
i went to the studio louis had given me the information about, getting overwhelmed by the group of people who were dragging me to hair and makeup.

"calm down! there's only one of me!" i whisper-yelled and only some of the hands left my back.
"when she says give her some space, why don't you give the girl some space would ya?"
louis' voice was heard from down the hall, scaring the people that were pushing me and treating me like a barbie doll.
"she's a special guest, i suggest you don't give her any trouble!" he yelled, walking away.

i walked into hair and makeup, i was given a crop top and some biker shorts. i made sure to change quick, so i could head out to get ready.
"you sure you're ready for this shoot?" louis' assistant asked from the door.
"of course i am, nothing could make me not want to do the shoot."

after my makeup was finished up, i started walking into the studio. the photographer's back was to me, i furrowed my brows.
"cara, cara wess."
that's when he looked back at me and i felt my heartbreaking all over again.

"no, no, no!" i yelped.
"cara, please! let me talk to you before we start." his arms went around me.
"no, you left me."

"i didn't want to cara, i promise. i swear on everything we've gone through, i promise you i didn't leave for what you think."
i shook my head, trying not to cry because we still had to shoot. he pulled out his phone and started scrolling, it was all from an unknown number.

z: i'll do anything, just as long as she's not the one getting hurt.
unknown: cut all contact with her.
unknown: don't call or text her.
unknown: don't even see her.
unknown: or else, it'll be on every news outlet that you seduce and manipulate models.

i looked up at him with watery eyes, hugging him. he hugged me back, kissing my forehead.
"why would you do that, that's so stupid z. you scared me, i thought you didn't-"
"i promise you i do."
the number looked oddly familiar to me, but i didn't want to draw more attention to it.

"okay you're standing here looking beautiful, but your pictures aren't being taken." he cooed, kissing my cheek.
"i don't want to, i brought my disposable."

zayn
the familiar blinding flash was hitting my eyes again, after she took the photo i took her in my arms.
"thank you."
"for what?" she giggled.
"for believing me, i thought i lost you."
her legs wrapped around my waist as we took in each other's embrace, i wanted to kiss her so bad.

"well, well. look at the two love birds." louis called out.
"you set this up?" she asked.
"not really, but i didn't like seeing my mate all sad."

i put her down and she hugged louis, thanking him. she looked around the studio, as if she were piecing things together.
"this was a fake shoot!" she pointed at me and louis.
"well, yes but i have you actually scheduled for another shoot it's just not today." louis explained.

"do you want to spend the rest of your day with me?" i held out my hand.
"i'd love to." she took my hand and lead me out of the studio.
i was afraid that we'd get caught by paps and whoever that unknown person was, would leak out everything they said.
"we should get those other pictures developed, they're all in my car." she said.
"we can do that right now." i spun her around, putting my arms around her just so if anyone saw us together, they wouldn't know.

i got into the drivers seat of her car, driving straight to the nearest store that'll let us get these developed. her phone started to ring, she picked it up.
"hello?.... yes, no i'm still at the studio...no that's not me....i have no idea what you're talking about....okay, good for you..bye."

"everything alright?" i took her hand in mind, placing a kiss on it.
"i had a brief fling with this guy and he's really attached."
was this guy the unknown number?