10

zayn
yesterday was a very busy day for both of us, not seeing each other all day nor running into each other at an event. i woke up shooting her a morning text as i stretched a bit. it's only been four days since we got to paris and i really love it, cara's opened up to me a bit and i've seen her more fun side but we've been spending a lot of time together too.

i checked my schedule, shoot with cara, shoot for vogue, edit pictures.
i heard my phone ringing, cara's name flashed on my phone and i instantly picked it up.
"i didn't know we have a shoot together." i could hear her yawning.
"indeed we do but i have to go after that." i made a sad face, but she couldn't see me.
"my assistant told me she had prepacked what i was going to wear on shoots here so i'll get ready mr. malik." she giggled.

"bye cara." i cooed, today's shoot was for chanel and i was informed that it was supposed to be taken in a hotel room.
i waited for cara to text me that she was ready, just so i could pop into her room and start taking her pictures but i get that she had to glam up and make sure she looked good for the camera. even though she already did, i cleaned my camera lenses and got ready while waiting for her to get back to me.
my phone was vibrating a lot and i read the texts from cara.

c <3: wtf they gave me barely any clothes
c <3: nevermind i get it
c <3: you can come now, i'm just fixing this stupid suspender.

i laughed, grabbing my things and walking over to her room. i knocked and she opened the door, peeping her head out.
"come in." she said.
when i walked in, she was wearing a chanel boy short underwear, chanel suspenders over her topless chest and a short coat (an: inspired by gigi's shoot with chanel on her ig).
"well, you were right about having barely any clothes." i breathed out.
"shut up." she giggled.

"so we have to take pictures in the chanel pajamas, this and then in the bath." i showed her what they had wanted and she nodded, heading over to her already made bed.
"we'll just start right away." she cringed, i guess she found this a bit awkward but i did too.
"relax and natural, try not to look to posed."
i said, as her eyes were directly at the camera and she got up from the bed standing on her knees raising her arms up a bit.

"maybe what if i lay down and you shoot from up. just don't drop your camera on me." she laughed. i got up, snapping a few shots of her laying down and getting up taking her suggestion. snapping a few more as she changed poses, i got down and took regular ones of her just sitting up.
"okay bath time." she said, scurrying to her bathroom. i let her get ready, seeing her disposable was on her nightstand.
i grabbed it and threw up a peace sign, then another holding my camera up and sticking my tongue out.

i put it back on her at nightstand as she called out my name from the bathroom.
she had a chanel mesh on her face and her body was covered in bubbles, i had taken a couple of photos. she moved up in the tub and slipped back down causing the two of us to laugh, "hold on let me stop laughing."
she tried to calm herself, then posed but then ended up laughing once again.
"turn around, you keep making me laugh."
i did what she said and turned my back to her, i heard her splashing in the water a bit but then she was quiet and no longer giggling.

i turned making sure she was good, then resuming back to our shoot. she put bubbles on her head and smiled, blowing some from her hands. i bopped her nose with a couple bubbles, she scrunched her nose and had a really cute smile on her face.
i captured the beautiful moment on my camera before she noticed, she smiled making a funny face into the camera.
"i thought this was supposed to be a photoshoot." i teased.
"you don't have to send the fun ones in."
she blew a handful of bubbles again, looking at me with a big smile on her face.