6

zayn
when i knocked on her door, i could hear her talking as if she was on the phone.
"hi!" she said, opening the door engulfing me in a hug.
"who's there?" i heard a guy yawn, on her phone.
she didn't face the camera towards me, but instead saying a little white lie.
"erm, just a friend. i got to go boys, love you all." she cooed.

"boyfriend?" i asked out of curiosity.
"oh no, not necessarily." she said looking up at me, with a sort of blank expression.
maybe i hit a sensitive topic.
"ready to go?" i held my arm up and she nodded, wrapping hers around mine.
we left the hotel room and both put on our sunglasses, just so if anyone recognized us they wouldn't right away.

i was walking the both of us towards the parking lot, but was stopped.
"we should walk, it's better to explore."
"whatever you like."
we walked down the streets of paris, cara would tend to hide her face from time to time to avoid being seen. cara would stop and take pictures from time to time or see something in the window of a shop, so i'd go in with her.
"wait hold on." she opened her purse and took out a disposable camera, i chuckled.

she held up a peace sign and i stuck my tongue out, the flash blinding both of us for a second.
"i want to see the eiffel tower, zayn." she had squealed like a child.
"okay, okay i'm coming." i said as she was dragging me to where the directions on her phone were reading.

"i want to take pictures of us holding the eiffel tower." cara was so excited the tone of her voice was so high pitched.
so excited, that she was practically dragging me through the streets of paris and getting looked at from time to time.
"we're here!" she cheered, i honestly found it cute that she was this excited over a building.

first going to a street a bit far from it so we could get her pictures of holding the tower, she put the camera in my hands and ran back over to her spot eagerly.
"move a little bit to your left."
it looked pretty real, so i snapped the photo before she had moved.
"ah! your turn!" she came back over, i groaned as she pushed me towards her previous spot.
"i don't-"

"please, z." she looked over at me, with a sad look on her face and it just made me not want to ever see that look on her face ever again.
"alright, alright." i had one hand 'under' the eiffel tower and with the other i held my thumb up, smiling really big.

cara
after a few more photos, we walked over to the eiffel tower and zayn insisted to pay, after a long dispute over who was paying. we walked into an elevator, zayn making sure i was okay.
i wasn't really afraid of heights, because i was paying more attention to the views.
"are you excited to see the view?" he asked.
"oh my god, yes. i've been to paris at least twice but haven't gotten the opportunity to because i never stay long."

the elevator dinged and we walked out, i immediately got hit with a breeze and shivered.
"here." zayn took off his coat and put it over me, wrapping an arm around me.
"can i?" he made sure that i was okay with all of this.
"but then you're doing to get cold."

"it doesn't matter, you need to stay warm."
we walked out and the view was captivating, i turned so we could take a picture of the view with us in it.
zayn and i were relatively close, both of us just smiling as the flash blinded us once again. the breeze got even harder, zayn still had his arm around me. i took a few pictures myself of the view, i really loved it.

views aren't appreciated enough.
"i agree." he said, interrupting my thoughts.
"i said that out loud didn't i." i chuckled, zayn kept his gaze on me and looked away once my phone had started to ring.

incoming facetime call from jalyn..

"can you tell liam to stop bothering me about y- oh shit, you're with someone. hi!" she said, causing me to sigh.
"hi, how are you." zayn waved.

"thats zayn? zayn malik? the photographer?" jalyn was sort of stunned.
"jay, c'mon." i whined.
"there's nothing wrong with it, we are just on the eiffel tower being quirky and revolutionary." he chuckled.

"i'll call you when you get back from your whereabouts, bye girl." jalyn winked before hanging up.
i put my phone in my purse and looked at the view one last time, taking off my sunglasses. i took a deep breath and closed my eyes, exhaling then opening my eyes back up again.
"i love it here." i whispered.
i had heard some flashing of a camera towards us and zayn did too, i pulled my sunglasses back on and groaned.

"time to run back to the hotel." he said in a fake-happy tone.
we took the elevator back down and we tried our best to hide our faces as we ran down the streets of paris hiding from any camera that wasn't our own. .

•••

i settled into zayn's hotel room and he had turned on the heater just a tad.
"i intended for us to have lunch but the paparazzi that had been notified where we were, that plan was scratched off the list."
"we can order room service." i suggested.

"i'll order for us, but it'll be a surprise." he sing-songed.
i nodded, walking over to the couch and laid down. checking my phone to it being blown up by liam, i had decided to text him back.

li: i just miss you already
li: who are you out and about with?
li: i saw some paparazzi pictures, you look very pretty :)
li: who's the guy?
li: hello?
li: i'm just gonna stop texting so i don't bother, bye c.

on second thought, nevermind i wasn't going to text him. he seemed a bit bothered but i really wasn't doing anything with zayn, i was exploring paris with him.
it was quite fun, i couldn't wait to see the tons of photos we had taken. i brought multiple disposables and films just so i wouldn't miss a moment from this trip.
so far, i was loving it.

i looked up and zayn had my disposable in his hand, taking a picture of me.
"what was that for?"
"i just think that things are far more beautiful behind the camera."
i blushed, then zayn went to get the door because room service had already gotten here.
they walked in setting up the table in the middle of the suite, setting a single rose in a little vase on it.