9

zayn
after shooting with a few people, i had left the company's studio. going to my rental and changing into something more suitable for the show. yes i got her the invite to the show, i saw that her schedule was free all day.
i walked right in after checking in with the staff at the front door, i tried to get as close as possible to see where cara was but there were crowds and crowds of people.

luckily, i brought my camera in. i snuck around to where the photographers were all huddled around, the front of the runway. i crouched down and took out my camera, taking pictures of the models. i turned a bit and there cara was, sitting with louis and his assistant. i started taking pictures of cara, she smiled and looked like she was enjoying the show as she was talking to danielle.
i decided to move down there, crawling on the floor like an idiot earning a seat just behind them. i didn't want to look creepy or scare her so i just sat there and waited til she would turn around and notice me but louis did instead.
"hey man, you made it." he patted my shoulder, catching cara's attention.
"oh my god, when did you get here?" she asked, looking at what i was wearing.

"not too long ago, but we can go if you like."
"oh, i was talking to louis about if-"
"we can set up a meeting love, but maybe when we're all back in london." louis smiled, giving me her a little hug before she snuck away with me. we crawled out of the crowd, then out of the venue to my car.
"we avoided paps." i said, nudging her arm.
"you set all of this up for me?" she asked, looking at me with a straight face.

"i know you might be mad but i saw that your schedule was free and asked your assista-"
"i'm not mad, i love lou's work but have never gotten a chance to meet up or even an interview. thank you zayn." she was now grinning, looking the happiest she's been. cara put her seatbelt on as i started the car, i heard the dialing of a phone and it was cara's.
"jay...yes yes i know but you're not going to believe who i met...what? it was already captured by paps," she didn't sound too happy about that.

"but yea...i have a meeting with him... i know!.. it's when i come back.. okay.. love you too bye."
she breathed out, if there's something we have in common the most it's the hatred we have for paps.
"maybe we can get a celebratory gelato? or macron? anything, dessert is on me."
i said glancing over, resting my hand on top of hers. she didn't take much attention to it, but not moving my hand off of hers.

cara
"double scoops, fuck yea!" zayn cheered, making me giggle.
"let me try some of yours."
"you have your own." he whined.
he sighed looked at me pout and let out, "okay fine."

but as i tried to take a bite, he'd move his hand from me and i'd just be biting the air.
"hey!" i groaned.
"fine, fine. i'm sorry." he handed it to me, and i took a small bite.
"my turn," he said and i held out my gelato as he took a big bite of mine.
i handed his back to him, but my mouth was still agape because of the big ass bite mark at the top of my ice cream.

"i'm sorry!" he had said like a child with ice cream on his lips. i pulled out my disposable camera and we posed for the picture, i had a pout and zayn making a silly face.
"i can't wait to develop all these pictures when i get back." i put the camera in my pocket, i heard another flash of a camera but it wasn't mine this time.
"hurry, to the car."
zayn grabbed me, hiding my face and making sure i got into the car safely. he then got into the drivers seat, the paps had moved taking pictures from the windshield. i tried my best to cover my face as zayn drove away fairly quick.

"i fucking hate those paps." zayn breathed out.
"i do too, don't worry. i got excited to tell jalyn that i had met louis and everything but it was already out that we were sitting together at the show."

"sometimes people just don't want us happy with our private lives." he said, finishing off his gelato. i barely had any left since he took a giant bite out of my ice cream, so i was almost finished.
"yea i agree, but i like our private lives. nobody has to see us." i could see him smirking, it just made me happy. having a friend, like zayn and we just do anything we like without a worry, though tonight he wasn't coming to my room. i needed some time alone to think about a couple of things.