11

cara
zayn and i had spent the day together yesterday again, after his other things. we had gone out for lunch then walking around the city, taking a lot of pictures on my disposable.

"you twirl your spaghetti the other way."
i said.
"you twirl your spaghetti? i just eat it."
he had demonstrated for me, i shook my head.
"that's so messy!" i laughed, handing him a napkin. he took it from my hand then wiping off the sauce he had in the corner of his mouth.
i twirled mine on a spoon, then putting the swirled ball into my mouth.

zayn followed my actions then instead of it being a swirl it was just a ball of unswirled and swirled noodles, he just always knew how to make me laugh.

i smiled at the memory from yesterday, i really liked being around zayn. i laughed a lot more and wasn't as serious about everything.

"here!" he said, stopping and i handed him my disposable. he took a couple pictures of the buildings, then taking one of me off guard.
"i'm throwing that away when i get it developed." i rolled my eyes.
"no you're not." he said.
we walked into a little shop, full of things for tourists like us.
"look at me!" i heard zayn say, he had a silly hat on his head and it read 'i heart paris'. i took a picture of him on my disposable, he smiled pulling me in to take the photo with him and when i pressed the button we were blinded again by the flash.

"c-can i take a picture with you please?" a teenage girl had said standing behind me.
"oh yea, of course." i smiled, zayn put the hat away and walked out of the frame.
"no i want you in it too!" she motioned for him to come back. we stood all together with the girl in the middle, she smiled big as her mum counted to three.
"can i take one with you please?" her mum asked.
"of course! i mean, might as well as we're still here." i joked.

the woman switched places with her daughter and had pointed her fingers towards zayn and i. "merci." she said.
"you're my biggest inspiration." the girl had said to me and my heart did a thing.
"what's your name?" i asked.

"nora."she smiled.
"well nora, thank you so much. i loved meeting you, i hope you have an amazing rest of your day." i hugged her, then she hugged zayn.
her mum gave us both hugs before they left the store, "bye!" they said and we both waved.

"you're so sweet." zayn awed.
"she's a fan, of course i'd be sweet. she supports what i do."
"i support what you do and i don't get all that." zayn crossed his arms.
i rolled my eyes, "oh shut up."

i furrowed my brows, was i growing feelings for zayn?
i shook the thought from my head as i unlocked my phone.

zayn :) : i missed seeing you today, didn't get to really laugh as much.
z: busy day :(
z: but i had finished editing your photos, if you want a sneak peek.
z: *attachement: twenty-five pictures*
me: thank you <3

i opened the pictures one by one, remembering each moment of every single one. he had attached the one of me scrunching my nose and i smiled to myself, i told him i was really busy today but was actually avoiding him.
he took his camera out to our little adventure and attached those too, i looked at one where he was holding my hand and i was laughing away from the camera.

'i'm going to push you into the lake!" he teased.
"no, no. stop!" i couldn't stop laughing.
"i was six! it's not funny c." he made a sad face, then slightly pushed me towards the lake.
i had grabbed ahold onto his hand as i continued laughing, not being able to contain my laughing fit.

i had scrolled onto another photo but it was just a selfie of us he had taken on his phone, we had smiled so big our eyes were closing. i was smiling at the camera but he was smiling at me. i felt butterflies and i had shaken my head, trying to remove the feelings that were trying to grow into more.