16

zayn
my phone was suddenly being blown up and it had been going off like crazy, i got up from the bed where cara was napping, checking it.
we leave paris in two days, i just wasn't ready to see what would happen when we go back home.

what if she just wants to forget everything?

i looked at all the messages i was getting, they were all from an unknown number.

unknown: i can't believe you mate.
unknown: you're so disgusting.
unknown: imagine it got out
unknown: zayn malik manipulated and seduced fellow model cara wess
unknown: that's gross
unknown: i bet you have her lying in your bed, knowing what you've done
unknown: i'm going to leak it out to the press

me: i haven't done anything to her.
unknown: i know what you did, i'm on the phone with a paparazzi right now and i'll leak everything.
me: what do i have to do, i'll do anything. i don't want her getting hurt.

i looked over to where she was laying down, sound asleep. unharmed and in a state of peace, but as my phone went off again i knew that it would all be ruined.

i love you cara.

cara

i heard a bit of commotion and turned in the bed, fluttering my eyes open a bit as i saw zayn on his phone typing away.
"hey." i greeted him with a smile, not getting a response. he looked up at me, shooting daggers swith his eyes and i furrowed my brows.
"you need to go, right now." he spat.
"z, you okay?"
"take all of your stuff and get out, just get out cara!" his tone was cold, he was actually being serious.

the tears were welling in my eyes and i took his hoodie off, throwing it at him. i threw the room key he gave me somewhere, by now my tears were just free falling down my face.
"i hate you!" i cried.
i thought i loved him, i thought i was falling for him.
i thought he loved me back.

i stormed out of the room, heading into mine. i broke down into tears, it genuinely hurt because i was falling for him. at least i thought i was, i thought he felt the same way. i grabbed my phone, dialing a number.

calling.. Harry

"hello?"
"i just need someone to talk to." i cried, holding myself.
"what happened cara? do you want me to get liam?" my cries were too much that i couldn't even answer, i tried my best to sound audible.
"cara? baby?" i heard liam's soft voice.
"i just want to go home." i sniffled.
"you can hop on the next plane to home and we'll all be there waiting for you."

i sighed, "really?"
"i promise."
i got up and got all my things together, putting them all in my suitcases. i just couldn't stand being here, followed by paps and knowing that he was still next door.
"you still there cara?" i heard harry's voice.
"i'm packing up a bit, i'm gonna be on the next plane out i swear. i don't want to be here any longer." i zipped up my luggage, looking around the room if i missed anything.
"we'll see you when you come back." niall cheered on the phone, most likely excited about me coming back.

"see you soon." i smiled, hanging up the phone.