10. Goblin Town

The whole horde of Goblins came running towards us, each goblin grabbing us as they led us onto the bridge. It made me sick that these pieces of filth laid their hands on me. I struggled and squirmed under their grips, the result was only them tightening their claws into my flesh.

I looked back as I saw Bilbo being pulled away by them. I glanced back but I failed to see him again. I mentally curse myself and continued to do so until we reached the place where the throne of the Goblin King sat. I grimaced as my eyes laid upon who sat on it. I couldn't look at him for more than five seconds.

He got down from his throne, crushing and squishing goblins that were at his feet. I silently prayed that he wouldn't notice me. Who knows what he would do knowing that I managed to escape this place.

"Who would be so bold as to come armed into my kingdom? Spies? Thieves? Assassins?" He exclaimed.

"Dwarves, your malevolence." A goblin nearest to him answered.

"Dwarves?" Said the Goblin King curiously.

"Found them on the front porch." Informed the goblin.

"Well don't just stand there! Search them! Every crack! Every crevice!" He instructed. The goblins began to circle us again and grab our weapons and throw them off to the side. Then they were putting their grubby hands all over me. One of them put their hands on a place I would not want to be touched. I had enough! I kicked the goblin in the face. The others began to drag me, bringing me closer to the king.

"Who is this? This can't be the Night Rider, can it?" He began, talking in a sarcastic tone. "You may have gotten out of here the first time but I can assure you it won't happen again. Tie her up immediately!"

Three Goblins came up to me and grabbed me, pulling me near this wooden post, tying up my hands behind it.

"Let her go!" Shouted Fili. But nothing stopped them.

"You seem awfully quiet, Rider. Do you have anything to say?" He asked me. I thought for a moment if I should say anything at all. This filth doesn't deserve a single thing from me or anyone else. Suddenly, my blood boiled with rage. Slowly raising my head up to meet his gaze, I responded to him.
"Go die in a hole, scum."

"Oooh, she's a feisty one! I hope you enjoyed your freedom because now, you are going back to your cell. But not just yet." The Goblin King nodded to one, it came close to me with a knife raised. From the corner of my eye, I saw Fili trying to make his way over me, but Thorin stopped him.
My attention went back to the goblin. With one swift movement, I kicked it out of his grasp. Becoming frustrated, the goblin managed to land a punch on me. On my wound. I cried out in pain as the goblin was about to deliver another one.

"Wait!" I heard someone shout. It was Thorin.

"Well, look who it is! Thorin, son of Thrain, son of Thror. King under the mountain." He announced while mockingly bowing to him.

"Oh but I'm forgetting you don't have a mountain! And you're not a king. Which makes you nobody, really. I know someone who would pay a pretty price for your head. For both of yours." For the both of our heads. Why am I not surprised?

"Just the heads, nothing attached."

"Yes, we know. We don't need any clarification thank you very much." I said while rolling my eyes.

"Perhaps you both know whom I speak of. The Pale Orc. Astride a white warg."

"Azog the Defiler was destroyed. He was slain in battle long ago." Thorin answered quite angrily.

"So you think his defiling days are done, eh?" He began to chuckle.
"Send word to The Pale Orc. Tell him I have both his prizes." He instructed a tiny goblin.