Trick or Treat or mostly Treat

Months later

Not only did Mingyu accept his crush but he had grown confident enough to act out as he pleased. He teased Jeonghan often, seeing how far he could push him. Sometimes Jeonghan was too nice and would brush it off and sometimes Mingyu would get the cutest frustrated looks out of him. But Jeonghan wasn't far behind, teasing Mingyu during live broadcast, making Mingyu do embarrassing things just to get a good laugh.

As they get ready for halloween, Mingyu spots the blonde out of the corner of his eye. Jeonghan never fails to impress as he walks in capturing the attention of everyone in the dressing room. He's dressed in a suit yet his hair and makeup matches that of Harley Quinn and the boys begin to coo.

When he first saw himself in the mirror he felt the fear rushed in. Jeonghan wasn't all that comfortable with his long hair. He didn't hate the fact that he was labeled feminine but the fact that he was completely labeled a female. But hearing the cheers of his fellow group members filled him with confidence.

The venue was full of anxious fans, they walked out one by one until the stage was full of the seventeen members. Honestly with seventeen there was never dull moment but Jeonghan wasn't prepared for what was to come. It's not something they rehearsed or planned.

Mingyu was called out to the center of the stage. Jeonghan envied Mingyu in the best kind of way. He loved Mingyu's tan skin, his height, and most importantly his smile. Mingyu was most likely the most handsome vampire in Jeonghan's eyes, and that included the whole cast of twilight.

Mingyu was given the task of finding a victim, someone to feast on. Initially they had planned on Woozi, but as he walked the line of Seventeen members he stopped midway in front of Yoon Jeonghan.

Seungcheol's eyes bulged out and signaled for Jun to stop it. Jun extended out his arm in front of Jeonghan but it was too late to stop it. Jeonghan coyly lifts his gaze at the handsome vampire, ready to become prey. Mingyu circles around to the back of Jeonghan and gently nudges him to the center of the stage.

Now that he has him there, Mingyu loses all thought. He hadn't planned this far ahead. He moves Jeonghan's golden hair to the side, exposing the left side of his neck. Jeonghan's scent travels through him, as does a rush of excitement. It took everything in him not to plant a trail of kisses on Jeonghan's smooth skin.

During the rest of the event Mingyu claims Jeonghan as his, wrapping him up in his arms, hiding him away in his cape. They had shared plenty of moments but none like this. And quite honestly Jeonghan didn't mind Mingyu's full embrace. He felt safe there, a feeling he wasn't too familiar with. But he wouldn't trade it for anything else in the world.