Meet me in My Room

Months Later

Mingyu had grown more comfortable holding Jeonghan. So much that he had developed a habit of clinging onto the side of Jeonghan's leg. He would level himself down to Jeonghan's side and wrap both legs around him. It wasn't anything sexual, just Mingyu longing to hold Seventeen's angel.

While promoting their new song "oh my!" Seventeen was invited to Weekly idol. Jeonghan was a little more quiet during variety shows. "Do you want me to stay by your side?, I can if you need me to,"Mingyu politely offers.

"No, i'll be ok, really, I promise,"Jeonghan assures him. He slaps Mingu's butt on the way out and shoots him a wink. Mingyu understood that it was part of his personality. Although he wished sometimes the flirting was real and that Jeonghan had some interest in him other than friendship.

The show ran smoothly, for the most part Mingyu remained far from Jeonghan. The MC's announced a game where they would form a human chair. The older one cringes, afraid that his legs might give out since he was sore from practicing last night. Mingyu picks up on his despair and sits Jeonghan on his lap, hoping he can help can him up. He grabs Jeonghan by his bottom and pulls him as far as he can into his groin. Not once thinking that it might be a bad idea. He focuses on the game and tries to forget that he has Jeonghan in such a position. Once the whole show is over, Jeonghan approaches Mingyu with a blank stare. "Let's talk when we get home," He says low enough for only Mingyu to hear.

As soon as they arrive home, Mingyu receives a text:

"Meet me in my room"

Mingyu rushes to the second floor, not even changing his clothes. When he arrives the door is ajar and so he delivers a tiny knock before completely opening it. No one is inside and only Jeonghan's clothes lay in pile next to his bed.

The blood rushes to Mingyu's crotch as he imagines Jeonghan walking out in absolutely nothing but his birthday suit. He shakes the thoughts away, and tried to think of reasons why Jeonghan would want to talk privately.

Just then Jeonghan walks in wearing one of Mingyu's t-shirts and a pair of sweatpants. His hair was just the right amount of messy and he had already removed all his make up. Mingyu sat at the edge of the bed patiently, as Jeonghan closed and locked the door behind him.

He doesn't smile as usual and Mingyu begins to worry. "Mingyu, I just want you to know, ...,"Jeonghan starts off his confession. Mingyu doesn't know what to expect, what matter could be so serious. "I want you to know i'm not gay,"He finishes he sentences abruptly.

Mingyu isn't shocked at the sudden confession, just on why he felt like he had to say it. "Why would...," Mingyu began to question before being cut off. Jeonghan stood in front of Mingyu and placed one knee between Mingyu's legs; The friction causing Mingyu to gasp. Jeonghan leans in and locks lips with the taller boy, using the element of surprise to stick his tongue into Mingyu's mouth. Jeonghan's hand runs through his hair making Mingyu's hormones run wild.

At first Mingyu wraps his arms around Jeonghan, ready to devour him if he could. Coming back to his senses Mingyu releases his hold and pulls back from the intimate kiss. "I'm not gay either," He confesses, almost unsure of his words.

Both boy's now stand in the middle of Jeonghan's bedroom with puzzled faces. Mingyu's chest moves at a steady pace, attempting to regain his breath. He gazes down at Yoon Jeonghan unregretful; "I just like to kiss you," He adds before grabbing the back of Jeonghan's head and smashing his lips into his. Jeonghan feels the heat rising in his body, when a hard knock startles them.

"Yoon Jeonghan, are you in there?," Boo calls out from behind the locked door. Mingyu panics, "No, no one is here," He responds without consulting with Jeonghan or his own brain for that matter. Jeonghan delivers one last kiss to Mingyu's exposed collar bone and head towards the door.

"Just kidding Seungkwan," Jeonghan shouts back as he cracks the door open. Mingyu goes cold, wondering if Seungkwan had heard any of the activity going on inside. He traces his collar bone, reminiscing Jeonghan's sweet mouth on his body; Wondering if this was a one time thing, replaying the moment. Down to the part where Jeonghan said he wasn't gay.