Seokmin to the Rescue

The day had turned gloomy and not even the sun could warm Jeonghan's cold and injured heart. He walks home as slow as possible, hoping to avoid seeing Cheol again. As he approaches the front of the building, Seokmin runs down the stairs.

The smile on his face is missing and immediately Jeonghan knows something is wrong. Instead of asking, Jeonghan brings him into his arms and holds him tightly. He can feel a moist spot on his shirt where Dk's tears have landed.

" We can talk, if you want, or we can just sit quietly," Jeonghan offers. Instead Seokmin leads Jeonghan up the stairs again and to his dorm room. Jeonghan takes a seat on the floor and crosses his legs like a child. He attentively waits for Seokmin to make his next move.

"Is it weird that I miss preforming in front of people?," Seokmin finally unloads. His smile returns like nothing ever happened, Jeonghan admired his ability to bounce back. Seokmin sits right next to Jeonghan and crosses his legs too. Seeing Seokmin's tears allow his own to escape.

"It make sense and it's not weird, I miss it too," Jeonghan whimpers. The younger friend knows him too well; "That's not why you're crying," Seokmin shakes his head.

"I just can't do anything right these days," Jeonghan sighs. The saddens spews out like fountain, a way that Seokmin had never seen before. This time it's him that hold him close to his chest.

"You don't have to be perfect," Dk attempts to cheer him up. "Do youuuuu, want to talk about it?," he asks gently.

Jeonghan re-tells his story, how he loved Mingyu, the fear of his sexuality, the opposition Seungcheol had, and the courage he lacked.

Oddly after the talk, Seokmin's smile had grown. "Bro, you are the most courageous man I know, don't be afraid, I have your back now," He affirms.

" There's no way anyone of us could stop loving each other, I know for a fact that if you two don't work out, the love won't die," Seokmin assured him.

Jeonghan spent the rest of the evening hiding with DK in his room. He had taken everything in and would eventually be ready to face the world again, he just wasn't in a hurry right now.