Dating Rumors

Again Months Pass

After that it became so much easier to show each other affection. It became as natural as breathing . For a pair that was deemed incompatible they seemed to gravitate toward each other everytime. The anual Idol Star Athletic Championship rolled around and Seventeen was sure to shine.

Jeonghan sported his long auburn hair and a white long sleeve shirt, just like the rest of the members. Jeonghan was approached plenty of times during the event. Most people just wanted to play with his silky smooth hair. Mingyu held him close often, unofficially claiming his baby without really having to admit to anything aloud.

The next morning, Mingyu notices Jeonghan laid up in bed facing the wall, quiet, barely moving. At first he didn't think much of it. Jeonghan likes his rest and Mingyu had learned to respect that. Mingyu thumbs through his phone, looking for any good reviews on the event when he encounters some odd rumors.

Things like :

"Mingyu spotted with a Love Interest"
"Mingyu seen hugging a girl "
"Does Seventeens Mingyu have a Girlfriend"

Mingyu jumps down from his top bunk and makes his way into Jeonghan's covers. He buries his head into jeonghans loose hair. "Jeonghan-hyung, are you mad at me?" Mingyu apologetically continues, "those rumors aren't true you know."

Jeonghan yawns and stretches before turning into Mingyu's arms. Now face to face, Jeonghan gifts Mingyu with a smile. "Mingyu, what rumors? I'm half asleep," He places one hand on Mingyu's cheek. Mingyu immediately shows him the phone and Jeonghan reads through the many articles. His eyes go serious as they travel down the internet sites. He looks up and releases a laugh, "Mingyu, you do realize the girlfriend is me right."

He deliver a gentle punch to Mingyu's left shoulder. "Why didn't you tell me we were dating?" He teases as he turns his back to Mingyu again. "I'm going back to sleep, hug me boyfriend," he implores, "that's what good boyfriends do."

Mingyu inches closer to Jeonghan and rest his chin on Jeonghan shoulder. His arms around Jeonghan's smaller waist, and his body pressed up against him. Mingyu closes his eyes and does the unthinkable. He clenches his fist gaining strength and courageously leans in to kiss Jeonghan on the cheek. His heart galloping like a racing horse. Almost too out of breath to even utter any words he manages to ask, "do boyfriends do that too?"

Jeonghan lays still, wondering whether he should return the favor but is to afraid to look back. "umm-humm," He nods cutely. He caresses Mingyu's hand until he releases the tight fist he had made. Jeonghan's heart running just as fast as his but unwilling to let him know. Gushing in the inside, hoping the memory would remain imprinted in his heart. Heat escaping through his pores as he blushed unbeknownst to Mingyu.