Leader Duties

Months Later

2019 has proven to be a great year for seventeen, with only minor bumps along the way. The world tour had started off beautifully and Seventeen was only gaining more fans. Mingyu and Jeonghan remained flirty as usual but they hadn't progressed past that.

As the tour continued things started to fall apart, yet no one would ever know the struggle. Seventeen continued to put a brave face, until they couldn't anymore. News of Seungcheol's hiatus hit them like a bucket of ice water. Their leader was known for his strength but the pressure had grown to be too much. Jeonghan had to be the one to step up and he didn't know if he could.

He laid awake on his hotel room bed, trying to find a brave face to put on for the following week. Wondering how long it would take his dear friend to get better. The room door creeks open and in walks Mingyu, always with a big smile on his face.

Seeing Mingyu's smile makes Jeonghan forget the rest of the world. Mingyu could be his sunshine on any rainy day.

"I thought you were sharing a room with Vernon?," Jeonghan asks surprised.

"How could I leave you like this Yoon Jeonghan?," Mingyu pouts,"I want to take care of you."

Jeonghan had been suffering for sometime now, his neck and shoulder's stiff and in pain.

Mingyu unbuttons Jeonghan's shirt and removes it, as he commands him to lie on his stomach. He pours oil down Jeonghan's back and  straddles him, placing one leg on each side. His hands run up and down Jeonghan's body, producing moans from his angel. Without warning, Mingyu begins to grow inside of his pants. Unconsciously rocking himself on Jeonghan's bottom, letting moans escape randomly.

"Mingyu," Jeonghan whispers, "I miss your lips."

Mingyu releases Jeonghan from under him and they both kneel facing each other on the bed. Jeonghan's body half undressed and Mingyu's body ready to be undressed. Jeonghan inches closer, so close that Mingyu can feel the heat escaping his body. He pulls Mingyu closer by tugging at his belt buckle.

Jeonghan removes Mingyu's shirt and traces over Mingyu's perfect abs; His fingers burning Mingyu's skin. He snatches the belt off and throws it across the room, losing no time trying to unbutton Mingyu's pants. Mingyu follows, concentrating on not cumming from the excitement. "Jeonghan, just touch me," he pleads, needing release.

Jeonghan only uses one finger to run up and down Mingyu's member over his pants. He feels a moist spot by the tip and a fire ignites inside of him. A second ago he wanted to fill Mingyu with pleasure. And now it's him who has lost all control.

He grabs onto Mingyu's hips and thrust forward; "ahhh, fuck that feels so good," Mingyu moans restlessly. "Keep going," He purrs into Jeonghan's ears as he bites his earlobe. Jeonghan can already feel his member pulsating. He allows his imagination run wild, hoping Mingyu would wraps his long fingers around his shaft. Both afraid to touch each other but too invested to stop now. Mingyu continues grinding his pelvis with Jeonghan's.

Jeonghan sinking his teeth into Mingyu's shoulder as Mingyu's moans grow louder. He bites his lips trying to hang on longer, enjoying the sensation of Jeonghan endless teasing. Both Mingyu and Jeonghan are close to reaching their climax as they share their last sloppy kiss. The thrusting getting faster and harder; "I'm cumming," Jeonghan struggles to utter the words as both explode inside their pants.

Jeonghan is afraid to look up at Mingyu. He feels responsible for what just happened. Maybe he had taken advantage of Mingyu's loneliness, because what if ...Jeonghan wasn't what Mingyu really wanted.

Mingyu places two fingers under Jeonghan's chin. "You're so sexy," He grins sheepishly. And it hits him, Mingyu had been drinking and now he feels far worse than he had before.

"Let's clean you off baby," He sighs, helping Mingyu on his feet and placing him on the bed next to his. He fully undresses Mingyu, and pulls the covers over him. Once he's done, he follows in the same steps and gets into his own covers.

Jeonghan closes his eyes tightly hoping to wake up tomorrow and that everything would be forgotten . His first day as leader and already he messed up.