Full Speed

Jeonghan and Mingyu both wake up completely bare and almost at noon. Mingyu is the first to get up, he decides to walk around as is, showing off everything that Jeonghan is missing out on.

Jeonghan just giggles in the corner, "Nice butt,"he yells out. Mingyu teases back, "Sadly, I can't say the same." Both miss the bickering, the teasing, the flirting, yet both are stubborn.

Being a shy man, Jeonghan struggled showing off his body. He had spent years promising to show his fans his abs and he now just started showing off his arms. He always wished for a body like Mingyu's but after losing so much weight, it seemed like he could only choose one or the other.

Gathering much strength, Jeonghan struts through the room naked, just like Mingyu. The younger holds his breath, attempting not to get aroused once again. As Jeonghan searches for short and Mingyu sits casually at the edge of the bed to admire the view. Just then Hoshi busts into the room after a quick knock, giving them no time to answer or hide.

Hoshi stares at the two undressed bodies before him. Startled, he begin to laugh uncontrollably; "Uh, I- I should," Hoshi struggles to finish the sentence, "the squats are working hyung, keep it up." He rushes out after complementing Jeonghan. Mingyu doesn't know how to respond, should he feel threatened?" he thinks to himself.

"I'll explain everything later," Jeonghan gently asures Mingyu. "And what's there to explain," Mingyu jumps at the suggestion.

"I don't understand why you are mad," Jeonghan matches Mingyu's irritated tone. "You never get it, I don't even know why I like you," Mingyu shouts back.

Jeonghan smirks, "Yeah okay, that's why when they asked who would you bring to a deserted island you chose me."

"I did chose you, but I regret it," there's a crack in Mingyu's voice. "Then take it back," Jeonghan demands, almost in tears.

Mingyu turns his back on Jeonghan and heads towards the door. As much as he wanted to take it back he couldn't. The hurt in his voice hit Jeonghan like a train going at full speed. Mingyu faces Jeonghan one last time, "I can't, because no matter how much it hurts, i'd choose you everytime."

Mingyu walks out and softly closes the door behind it instead of slamming it like Jeonghan thought he would. His stomach churns in disgust with himself. He had hurt the one person he truly loved.