Getting Over Gyu

Mingyu lays in bed staring at the polaroid pictures Jeonghan had taken of him earlier. He also thought about the words that had come out his mouth and refused to believe it. Everything Jeonghan did contradicted him. If Mingyu was a mistake, why would he make that mistake so many times. If it was a mistake then why did his lips fit so well into Mingyu's.

Jeonghan on the other hand was fuming. Mingyu wasn't wrong for confronting him, but the fact that he had mentioned so many other men had him enraged. After all the time they had spent together, how could Mingyu even fathom him with someone else.

If that's what he thinks about me, then I might as well start, Jeonghan thinks to himself. Without measuring the consequences he invites Minhyuk, Hoshi, Joshua, and Seungcheol on different dates. His disappointment was valid, but the way he was going about it was so irrational.

His first date knocks on the front door and Jeonghan rushes to greet him before anyone else. As they walk to the parking lot, Mingyu catches up. "Hyung," he shouts respectfully, "you can't leave, I made dinner."

Minhyuk responds before Jeonghan, "I've never tried Mingyu's cooking, let's stay." Minhyuk links his arms with Jeonghan's and pulls him back into the direction of the dorms. As they walk, Jeonghan attempts to make eye contact with Mingyu, but the taller one avoids it. He wears a big smug smile on his face. He wasn't going to give up on them even now.

Once they reach inside, Jeonghan pulls Mingyu aside. He roughly shoves him into the kitchen and Mingyu shoves him back, right into a corner. "What are you doing?," Jeonghan mutters in annoyance. "I'm not doing anything," He whispers seductively, closing the gap between their bodies. "It's not like you feel anything," He bitterly mumbles before stomping off.

For everyone else Mingyu was the perfect host, but for Jeonghan he was torture. As everyone took their seats, Mingyu made sure to seat Jeonghan and his date far away from each other. As Minhyuk washed his hands, Mingyu conveniently sat in his seat.

Thankfully, Chan, Vernon, Hoshi, and Seungkwan had joined them, making things less awkward. The night was filled with jokes and laughter and then there was Yoon Jeonghan. His face had turned many shades of red during the night; Under the table Mingyu placed his hand a Jeonghan lap. Although Jeonghan kept sliding it off, Mingyu proceeded to go higher. Eventually reaching the bulge that had formed in his pants. This was dangerous and careless, but it turned Jeonghan on more.

Mingyu knew every movement, and every part of Jeonghan's body that made him unravel. And although his body was ready, he refused to give into Mingyu. When it was time to clear the table and wash dishes, Jeonghan volunteered, hoping to escape Mingyu.

But the younger one offered to help as well and followed him into the kitchen. They spoke no words, but every now and then Mingyu would reach over Jeonghan's shoulder and press himself against Jeonghan's back. And each time he would hum a moan into Jeonghan's ear, causing the older to want him more.

Yet he would not give in to Kim Mingyu, he would rather suffer than admit defeat.

It was late now, and Minhyuk asked Jeonghan to walk him outside. Minhyuk reached for Jeonghan's hand and Mingyu felt like he had been punched in the gut; Surprisingly he didn't follow behind.

"It was fun Hannie," Minhyuk stares at him endearingly. "Yeah, let's do it again sometime soon," Jeonghan answers relieved.

"Next time it won't be a date," Minhyuk jokes around, but then turns serious. "Call me when things are over between you and Mingyu," Minhyuk gets into his car leaving Jeonghan silent and in shock. If Minhyuk had noticed, had everyone else seen it too?