We all have them!

2018

A new year began and Mingyu dreaded when the ISACS rolled around. He knew he would have to face the fact that Minhyuk and Jeonghan would have to see each other once again. Not only was Minhyuk handsome, but he was so open when it came to his feelings about Jeonghan. It's like as soon as he got a hold of him he wouldn't let him go.

Just as predicted Minhyuk made his way to Jeonghan plenty of times. Mingyu rolled his eyes and Woozi caught a glimpse of his rage. "Someone's in a bad mood," Woozi comments under his breath.

"I need your help," Mingyu ignores the smirky comment. "I'm in," Woozi doesn't hesitate to answer.

"You don't know what it is yet," Mingyu complains. "It's Jeonghan and we already know it bro," Woozi snaps back, "We're all aware that you're in love, everyone except for Yoon Jeonghan, who is supposed to be smart yet ignores the fact that you follow him like a puppy.

Mingyu hangs his head in shame but gets over it quickly, remembering he had a plan to set in motion. "Just distract him a little, I want to keep Minhyuk away from him as long as I can without seeming needy," He desperately begs Woozi.

Woozi is unsuccessful and by the end of the night Mingyu is more than annoyed. He speed walk to the van, making his way to the back seat and burying his face in his own jacket. S.coups not far behind joins him as the other members have lingered behind; Waving goodbye to fans and saying so long to idol friends.

"It feels like just yesterday we had a similar talk Gyu," Seungcheol's tone is serious this time. "You can't keep crushing on him, you have to get over this, over him, it's not healthy and I forbid it," he demands.

Mingyu attempts to deny everything," I honestly don't know what you are talking about Cheol, just let it go." Seungcheol relaxes his tone and finalizes the conversation as the members approach,"It possible to get over Yoon Jeonghan, I did," he adds as he moves to the front seat.

Seungcheol had got over a simple crush, yet Mingyu didn't know what this was anymore. It had turned into so much more.

That night he lay in bed, thinking of all the moments he and Jeonghan had shared. All of the almost kisses, the times Jeonghan had looked into his eyes and his body filled with lust. Never had he felt a sexual attraction to a man. And he was more confused than ever.

Mingyu gently stroked himself as he thought of all the times Jeonghan had turned him on. He grew harder with every thought until he was fully erect. Just then a slim shadow approached his bed and began to undress. Removing everything but a pair of boxers.

"Mingyu," a tiny voice whispers, " Can I sleep with you tonight?" The tiny voice belonged to that of Yoon Jeonghan and the bulge in Mingyu's sweatpants throbs at the sound of those words escaping Jeonghan's mouth. And before he could even answer, Jeonghan lays next to him in bed.

Mingyu places a pillow on his crotch area to avoid feeling any physical touch from the older. Jeonghan notices and laughs,"It's ok if your dick is hard Mingyu, we all have them."

Mingyu burst into laughter and tears ,while Jeonghan removes the pillow from bellow. Mingyu rushes to place it back onto his lap. "Trust me on this one Hannie," He pleads. He wraps his arm around Jeonghan and soon they both fall asleep, content just to be near one another.