𝓞𝓷𝓮 ~ 𝓐𝓭𝓸𝓻𝓪𝓫𝓵𝓮

~

y/n=your name

~

*Evans*

"He is Catastrophic, yet nothing seemed more perfect than his crooked little heart." ~dpl

After your mom showed you this quote in a book she read last summer, you haven't been able to get it off your mind.

When will I ever find my own love that will finally make me feel complete?

Your thoughts are interrupted by your mum yelling at you from downstairs. You can't exactly make out what she's saying, but from the sounds of it, she wants you to get out of bed.

You groan, rolling over to avoid the sun's beams and throw the blanket over your head. You glance at your alarm clock and it reads 10:00 am. Ugh! How did I let myself sleep for this long?

You roll out of bed, your only motivation being the fact that you will finally reunite with your two best friends...Cedric Diggory and Hermione Granger. Everybody always thought it was odd, a Slytherin, Hufflepuff, and Gryffindor friendship. Even though you three didn't spend every waking moment together, you still considered them your close friends.

~

You approach the wall between platforms 9 and 10 your eyes widen in excitement as you see Cedric up ahead of you, also pushing his trolley.

"Hey Diggory!" you yell, speeding up to catch up with him.

"Oh hey, y/n!" He says as you two approach the wall.

You look up at him with a wide smile as his grey eyes glimmer in the early sun. He's much taller than you remember not to mention, he has grown to look more mature. Has he always been this handsome?

You grip onto the handles of your trolley and start to run at the wall. As you pass through the wall, you feel exhilarated knowing the year has begun. You wait for Cedric on platform 9 and 3/4, looking around with wide eyes, realizing how much you've missed being around other witches and wizards.

Cedric finally gets through the wall and he helps you load your trunks onto the train. You quickly find an empty cabin and plop down on the musty green seats, waiting for your friend to join you. You clench the seat and take in that you are finally headed home...Hogwarts.

~

You look out the window as the train is about to start, you hear the door of your cabin slide open. You quickly look over, startled to see Cedric standing there, smiling.

"Bloody hell Cedric!! You almost gave me a heart attack!" You both start to laugh as he sits on the seat across from you.

"So what's up Evans? How was your break?"

"It was pretty boring, to be honest," you reply disappointed.

"Well, what did you d-" Cedric was interrupted by a bang as you jolt towards the window, whipping your head to face the door.

Your previously worried face starts to ease up as a more annoyed one washes over. It was none other than the stuck-up bitchboy, Draco Malfoy.

"Shove off Malfoy!" You say, rolling your eyes.

"Oooh, not very friendly...I guess that's why you weren't put in Hufflepuff," He chuckles look over to his two henchmen, Blaise and Goyle as they join in.

"Fuck off Malfoy," Cedric spat.

Draco just laughs at you and Cedric still looks up at him, stunned.

"Honestly Draco, I would've thought you were clever. I guess that's why you weren't put in Ravenclaw. Now learn how to take a hint and fuck off," you say, looking away in annoyance.

"Look," Draco says, turning to Goyle and Blaise, "Diggory's got a little girlfriend to stand up for him...how adorable."

That's enough. You stand up and slam the door shut in Draco's face, accidentally catching his fingers. You realize and quickly release the door, allowing him to slide them out of the way. Oops.

Draco winces in pain, looking at you, disgusted. He points his finger at you, tapping on the glass that separated the two of you.

"You will regret this," he says, finding what insult to use next, "m- my father will hear about this!"

At this point, you're so tired of his shit you just turn around and flip him off, watching Cedric's expression as Draco and his minions scamper down the corridor of the train.

~

Your last name is Evans btw:)

Please interact, I work very hard on these stories<3

The chapters will start to get longer once I get into the story so stay tuned:)