𝓢𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷 ~ 𝓟𝓸𝓲𝓼𝓸𝓷

~

y/n= your name

Hello loves!

Please read the author's note at the end<3

~

*Evans*

You feel a soft hand brush up against your cheek, startling you awake. Your eyes dart around the room, trying to recollect what was happening. You were in the hospital wing but why?

The last thing you remember was trying to get Cedric away from you. You remember taking a sip of punch while watching Draco emerge from the crowd of students, looking worried. 

Your eyes scan the room, moving up and meeting with Draco's, whose fingers were intertwined with your hair, and his other hand was holding yours. His eyes were the opposite of yours; yours were filled with confusion and fear while his were calm and comforting.

He was analyzing your face with a small grin on his face; not the smirking, devilish kind, but the sweet, caring kind. It was odd seeing Malfoy like this; nice and all.

You study his perfect complexion, although there were slight circles under his eyes as if he's been up all night. 

Has he been waiting?

His hand moves away from your hair as he places his hand lightly on our cheek, rubbing his thumb back and forth over your perfect skin. 

"It's alright, I'm here," he whispers, smirking down at you.

Your heart flutters as he continues to study you, you still struggling to focus on an object beside the bed across from you. From what you could tell, the hospital wing was empty except for the two of you.

Madame Pomfrey was nowhere to be seen, which was odd, considering she spent every waking moment in the hospital wing brewing potions and creating healing serums from the healthy Mandragoras Professor Sprout was growing in the greenhouses. Herbology has always been an interesting and intriguing subject of magic to you.

You look back over to Draco, looking him in the eye. It was weird seeing him like this. It was as if he cared about you. 

No.

No way.

He doesn't care about anybody but himself.

There was absolutely no way he stayed because he wanted to. You refuse to believe it.

You sit up, leaning your back against the headboard of the hospital bed, skin meeting metal, sending shivers up your spine causing you to shiver. You were stiff from lying down all morning and roll your head to release all tension.

Malfoy's hand lets go of you as he adjusts himself into a more upright position.

You rub your eyes, attempting to regain focus. Your eyes were heavy as if a ten-pound weight was attached to them, pulling them down. If only they got an extra three hours of rest, you would feel much better.

"What happened?" You groan.

"It was Parkinson, she fucking poisoned you," he begins to play with his rings, looking down at them.

Of course it was Pansy. Who else would do something like this?

You thought that since she started to spend time with Hermione, she would have changed or even tried to. Considering Hermione wouldn't be okay with any of this.

Right?

Surely Hermione wouldn't take her side...

At least not the Hermione I know. What if Pansy had a negative effect on her? There's no way right? I mean, it's Hermione.