𝓝𝓲𝓷𝓮𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷 ~ 𝓜𝓾𝓯𝓯𝓵𝓲𝓪𝓽𝓸

~

y/n= your name

*Viewer Discretion is HIGHLY Advised*

TW!!! Very minor sexual assault!!

This chapter is very long so sit tight<3

Credits to Dracosgirl00 for part of this chapter as well as the Catastrophic Love snapchat groupchat<3 ty guys so much for the help!!

~

*Evans*

Sitting on the edge of Malfoy's bed, you look up at him with curious but lustful eyes; his were stern and unforgiving as he towered over you, waiting for your reaction. You were in awe of how he looked. Sure, he smelt horrid, but it could be ignored by how captivating he stood in front of you.

This enticed you to listen to him. You slowly stand up, adjusting a bra strap the had curiously slipped off your shoulder.

You hesitantly walk over to him, looking into his alluring eyes. He grabs your chin, rings hitting your skin from the metal bands on his fingers. The fingers that would hopefully soon be inside of you.

There was a sly grin etched upon his face as his teeth graze his lips, looking you up and down with hungry eyes. His right hand was still wrapped around your jawline, his other you could feel run up the back of your neck, into the back of your hair.

This made you shiver as his hand makes its way to the top of your head, fingers tangled in your locks. He then slowly pushes your head down, indicating he wanted you to get down.

You obey, lowering onto your knees, still looking up at him. You were nervous that you couldn't please him as well as you'd like, even though last time, you seemed to have done a brilliant job.

You could still feel his fingers interlaced with your hair as you continue to stare into his salacious yet eerily serene grey orbs. You slowly lower to the ground as you feel your bare knees come in contact with the cold and hard floor. You knew there would be marks once you were finished.

You continue to make eye contact with Malfoy, not breaking the tension as you slide your fingers around the front of his black belt, starting to undo it, every clink of metal making your heart pound in your chest harder and faster. You then grab the zipper, slowly pulling it down as Malfoy's sly grin widens.

"Good girl," you hear him whisper under his breath, causing you to slightly widen your eyes with surprise.

This tempted you more, causing you to tighten your chest as you started to breathe more heavily.

Finally, you break the tension as your gaze moves towards his trousers. You tug at the hem, sliding them down his legs, leaving him in his grey boxers exposing his bulge. You look up at him, waiting for a reaction or some sort of right away from him but all he does is glide his teeth over his lips with an unsatisfied look upon his face.

You move your gaze back down to his boxers as you slowly pull them down, revealing his growing erection.

Oh. My. Merlin.

I forgot how big it was.

Once his boxers hit the floor, you start to open your mouth, twirling your tongue around the base of his dick, supporting yourself with your hands on the floor.

A small groan escapes Draco's lips as you continue to drag your tongue up his length, reaching his shaft, beginning to repeat the process as you whirl your tongue around the end of his dick.