𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓵𝓿𝓮 ~ 𝓥𝓾𝓵𝓷𝓮𝓻𝓪𝓫𝓵𝓮

~

y/n= your name

*Viewer Discretion is HIGHLY Advised*

~

*Evans*

The sunlight peering through the window hit your eyes, causing you to wake. Your eyes are heavy, as you rub them, attempting to focus on the scenery around you. Once your eyes focus, you look around, not being able to point out where you are. 

The room looks familiar, only because it has relatively the same setup. You were in a dorm, but not yours. You were in Draco's dorm.

Oh no, what happened?

You sit up in bed, pulling the comforter off of your warm body, the cool air hitting your bare skin. The sun's warm rays of light compensated for the chilling air around you. You look down realizing you are only in underwear and a top.

It was a green top that read "Slytherin Quidditch," in the middle in large, silver writing. Right below your shoulder, it read "Malfoy,"

Wait if I'm in his shirt-

Did he undress me?

Your face goes pale as you turn your head to examine the room. It had a minimalist look, with everything neatly organized. You take a breath in, and as the air fills your lungs, you can smell the scent of strong cologne. It was Draco's cologne.

The sheets on the bed were black velvet, as well as the pillowcases. There were little plates on the dresser with rings in them. Multiple of them.

You can see quidditch posters lining the walls, as well as lit candles on his bedside table. There was a picture of his mother beside one of the candles in a thick black frame. She was smiling wide, looking happy as ever. It was unexpected that he would keep a picture of his mom. You would have thought it would be of his dad, who he seems so proud to have. But his mum?

All of a sudden, you hear the tap turn on in the washroom. 

Is he in here?

You slowly walk towards the doorway of the washroom, peering in. You felt as if you melted to the ground as you watched Malfoy stand up near the sink, brushing his teeth, with only a towel wrapped around his waist. 

Of course, he would be a morning person.

"Enjoying the view?" he queries, looking at you through the fogged mirror.

You immediately turn away, embarrassed he caught you staring. 

But it was mesmerizing. He was mesmerizing. From the short glimpse you got, his back was riddled with muscles, still dripping with water. His hair was still soaking wet, dripping at the ends. 

He chuckles, "It's fine, you can come in,"

I can what?

Uh yes, please.

You slowly start to inch back into the washroom, eyeing him up and down, taking in the beautiful sight that was standing before you. He turned towards you, toothbrush in his mouth. You thought it couldn't get better, yet it did. He had abs. And many of them. His skin was smooth and radiated off your face, as you bit your lip in awe.

"Finally you got up," 

Holy fuck.

His coarse voice croaked at you, in such a way that made you want to melt to the floor. Morning voices always had that effect on you. 

You gulp, unable to put together words to reply. You were speechless after taking in the sight of him.

"W- what time is it?" you question, stuttering as you regain yourself.