𝓢𝓲𝔁𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷 ~ 𝓔𝓶𝓹𝓽𝔂

~

y/n= your name

*Trigger Warning*

This chapter contains domestic violence, mental and physical:(

This chapter honestly sucked to write and was also difficult to do so

If anyone ever needs to reach out about anything at all, here are my socials:

snap: mer_zoey

Instagram: mer._.zoey and dracosdyedpubes

tik tok: dracosdyedpubes

My DMs are always open<3

This chapter is also lengthy so sit tight:)

Please interact<3

~

*Malfoy*

It was Diggory.

It had to fucking be him.

What did the blithering fucking idiot even do to her?

I stand over her body, watching her with her eyes closed, arm draped over her side. To my right, Pansy; to my left, Hermione.

Hermione bends down beside her, as I whip my head around towards Diggory, staring into his eyes. His eyes were filled with confusion and distress.

I storm up to him, clenching my jaw out of anger. It felt like it was about to dislocate from the strength of my teeth pressed up against each other. I grab onto the collar of his button-up shirt.

"What the fuck did you do to her?"

Silence.

I pull him up to my face, looking him in the eyes. I was hoping my stare intimidated him as I clenched my jaw even harder.

"Draco no- don't" Pansy attempts to pry me off of him but my grip was too tight around his shirt.

I completely ignored Pansy, but couldn't hide the fact everyone was starting to crowd around us. Whispering and chattering was happening as Hermione hovered over Evans' body, shaking her, begging her to wake up.

"What the fuck did you do to her?" I raise my voice.

Diggory scoffs, offended.

"I didn't do shit, now get off of me,"

He pushes me away by my chest as I falter back, almost tripping over her body. Once I catch my balance, I push him back five times harder, making him fall to the ground.

"What the fuck do you mean you didn't do anything? LOOK AT HER,"

He just scoffs.

"Typical Malfoy. Always having to blame his problems and irresponsibility on everyone else. Take some fucking responsibility for-"

This angered me. He was right. But it's not like I have a fucking choice. I mean if anyone was under the pressure I'm constantly under, they would do the same, would they not?

"-your actions. Stop blaming your sappy little fucking life on things you do," he starts to get up, "you caused this to happen. You didn't watch out for how much she drank-"

My scoff breaks his sentence.

Chatter filling in the silence between us. The music fading away in the background as all focus was on us.