𝓝𝓲𝓷𝓮 ~ 𝓒𝓸𝓷𝓽𝓻𝓸𝓵

~

y/n=your name

Sit tight, this chapter is a bit longer than others!

Please interact! I love to hear your thoughts and every vote counts<3

*Viewer's Discretion is Advised*

~

*Evans*

Storming off to your dorm, you feel your heart palpitating out of your chest, unable to bring yourself to turn around, just in case Malfoy is behind you. You feel used. You feel as if you were taken advantage of.

Turning another corner, heading to the dungeons you hear a small voice calling out your name from far behind you. Thinking it was Malfoy, you didn't feel like turning around.

"Go away," you yell, continuing to charge down the corridor.

Silence.

All you could hear were the sounds of running footsteps increasing as he got closer and closer to you. You spin around, with an angry expression, a tear still running down your cheek.

"I told you to leave- oh," you were about to tell Malfoy off but once you saw who it was, your cheeks became pale with shock.

Hermione?

"Hermione- I,"

You are unable to find the words to say, considering you haven't talked to Hermione in a few days, since potions class.

"You daft dimbo, I knew this would happen. You cant get involved with Malfoy and expect to walk away, happy," you thoughts she would be upset, but no. She was worried.

Why wouldn't she be angry when you practically ditched her for the boy she hated? You chose him over her. If you were her, you would be furious.

"Hermione, I'm so sorry, I don't even know what to say-" she cuts you off.

"Oh shut it already and come here,"

She opens her arms wide, pulling you into a comforting hug. She rubs you back, making you feel safe and loved.

Why is she being so nice?

"Hermione, I- why are you being so nice? I was a terrible person towards you,"

She pulls out of the hug and holds your shoulders as she looks deep into your eyes, with a kind smile.

"Because I'm your friend, and I will always be here for you. We all make idiotic mistakes, it's about how we handle them and deal with them. Now tell me, what did the git do this time?"

Tears start to fall down your face, out of regret, but also out of happiness. Hermione has always been one to stick by your side, no matter what happened between you two. She was such a kind person to everyone around her, except for Malfoy and his "clan."

Especially with the influence of Ron and Harry, she would never talk to Draco intentionally, unless she was defending someone or just telling him off.

"Hermione, you're honestly the best,"

She giggles.

"I know,"

Walking down the hall, back to your dorm, you tell Hermione all that happened between you, Cedric, and Draco. She was quite surprised by what you told her about Diggory, but she was also somewhat expecting it. She knew you and him were fooling around last year it was a matter of time before he became more vocal about it.

Hermione didn't agree with the whole Malfoy part of it, but she respected your decisions, as she does. You knew your secret was safe with her. After all, the only people she would tell would be Ron and Harry, but that wouldn't end well, especially because of their view on the whole Malfoy family, so there really wasn't a point in her telling them.