𝓕𝓸𝓾𝓻 ~ 𝒪𝒷𝑒𝓎

~

y/n=your name

*Viewer Discretion Is Advised*

Disclaimer: this chapter isn't THAT spicy but this story does get A LOT spicier you just gotta wait a few chapters but spice is coming your way;)

~

*Evans*

The Next Morning

You walk to the great hall, the only thing on your mind being the coffee awaiting you at the breakfast table. Yawning as your eyes droop to the floor, you hear your name being called in a distance.

"Evans! Oi! Wait up!"

You feel a strong arm slither around your shoulders. You flutter your eyes gazing up, trying to say awake.

Crabbe?

"What do you want," you sigh, not even bothering to push his arm off of you.

Silence.

He just smirks.

You look over to his hand that's currently hanging off of your shoulder.

A note?

You grab the note from his hand, pushing him off of you.

Bloody hell he's heavy.

As you open the note, fold by fold, you start to shiver as the cool air from within the castle walls blows up against your arms, causing goosebumps to form.

Opening the note, you see neat, cursive writing.

Evans,

Meet me in the common room at

9pm. Don't bring anyone with you

and don't be late.

Yours Truly,

𝒹.𝓂

What is Malfoy playing at?

You look up around you and see students passing by, but one person, in particular, catches your eye. The bleach-blond, messy set of hair starts walking towards you. What the fuck does he want?

Malfoy is walking aggressively towards you as his empty grey eyes burn right through you. You look at him in confusion. As he gets closer, his eyes look right past you, as if he was looking at something behind you.

You slowly turn to look at what he finds so interesting, as his hand roughly grabs your wrist and pulls you down the hall. You look down, not understanding what's happening. You try to wriggle yourself out of his grasp but it only gets tighter as you look up at him, fear in your eyes.

What the fuck is he doing?

Where is he taking me?

We still have a class to go to!

He pulls you around the corner, and as he does, he whips his head quickly back up at you, making eye contact with you. You see some aggression in his eyes, but behind all the aggression, you sense some sort of...desire.

He looks back forward, rolling his eyes after seeing the fear in your eyes.

"Oh for fuck's sake Evans, don't look so scared, I'm not doing shit to you, just obey, and you'll be fine," he spat.